T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Post ur Moh2 History

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dhome
PRIVATE
Dhome

Post ur Moh2 History Empty
PostSubject: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 11:56 am

Everyone shud post how they started on moh2 be kinda interesting eh? K ill start

SuP DM all of u shud kno me i joined DM 4 Mohh2 and soon 4 COD5 but 4 those of u who dnt kno....

I started out on Mohh1 as GearHeadBaD and i played solo for like a year and got good and joined a clan called FtG i was FtG FrostByt3 (fuck the government) lol. and i was with FtG for about another year and i found out mohh2 was coming out december of 08' so i was like,"damn i gotta get that" FtG were being Fags and said no we not goin to mohh2 and i was like sure, 2 weeks later they died. So in on January 6th I got Mohh2 and my brand new slim. After 2 days of playing the gay campaign my mom got Wi-Fi(yay). so i started playing MOh 2 online..when i first started i was sucking..BAD..this Kid named DhomeboyKiD was like "WHO WANTS TO JOIN!!!" i said Me!...thus i became DHomeboyMan i was in DHomeboy for about..hmm 3 months then they died...so i was just playin and getting good with M1. I ran into a dude named LPDer660kid and he wanted me to tryout i was like sure, i made the tryout thus i became LP Dhomeboy. I met LP Dust13 who then i became very cool with (OA BlackRose). I think the best memory of my moh2 career was when i was owning at base with dust13 we both had SG's lol, and firevice came in and when i killed him he called me a fag and i was like STFU and get a life, he was like dude i do i have soccer practice 4 times a week! I said Big whoop BITCH and me and dust13 continued to pwn him with our SGs lmao. he said u kno wut?! no one will ever have respect 4 u..BECAUSE U R NOOBS! i was curious and said how do we do that? he said [pause] now this was the biggest piece of advice i was EVER given by anyone in terms of gaming[play] he said Use HMG and SMG and ppl will respect u when ur good we said ok and left.....From that day forward we used BAR we reached the top of our game and was pwnin like we really should have been!! So After weeks of practice me and dust were walking killing machines, thats when i met TR 0151 (i dnt rememba) but was OA Scouse. he tried me and dust out 4 TR and we passed with flying colors thus we became TR Assassin [DH] and TR Dust13[Dust13] we wer TR 4 maybe a month or so when we wer cut. We wer llooking 4 clans and we saw AVA, he let us in and we wer pwnin 4 a long time[i made it to top 100]. later in the year Scouse, Ruckuz, and TR F4MOUS Made OA. i met some of my coolest bros Soy Naranja [TR Huztl4], OA RocKK [TR Ziggy], DM Beast, OA Rollemup OSS RAiNF4LL, OA Lilkill4, and Fighter. I was OA 4 3 months then scouse Ditched us, RocKK and Huztl4 went to TR, and OA ForC3 quit mohh2...so yea OA was in a fucked up Position.....then nubs started joining OA so i was like fck it im goin to TR ...During my time in OA i met LILKILL4, Kickflip, GoDoFW4R [Lollis], GR8NESS. 951 Tried me out and BlackRose watched...he hated to see me go...he tried to stop me but i didnt, that was the end of our friendship...and he quit mohh2. While i was in TR i became very accuainted with some of the members and got into a deep friendship with beast[at the time i thought he was like 27..until recently.....] AAO was formed..and i quit TR and joined AAO....i was going to fast and i became a clan hopper...ATM AAO and TR wer my favorite clans and i couldnt choose...so i hopped back to back till they became fed up and nevr let be back in...i went back to mohh1 and join X15 and brought it to MOhh2 thus i became X15 SnOBLiND. X15 was never ever active...so i quit X15 thats when i jned TS me, TS W4RH4WK, and TS Beast618 or sumthin [GF Fighter and GF F4MOUS] TS was successfull but something went terribly wrong and TS Died ...Fighter thought it was b/c of me so he hated me from then on....btw GF Fighter Taught me alot in LP he was LP Headkilla and OA Headkilla. SO i went back to AAO and went and changed names like every 2 days lol. AAO was rlly fucked up then...with rumors about hax...i soon found out to be true but i stayed AAO..a month later shit went down and AAO was disrespecting LIL and at that time was like we waz da dynamic duo of moh2 or some shit so when lil quit i quit and we brought back OA lol...that died and me and lil joined DM and we warred AAO that same night and we raped them. I told DM thx 4 lettin me war and that it wasnt nuffin personal but i wasnt gnna join em. Then i made iP with T2O LegiiT [PI Kromium and iP KrOMiUM] for the first month things werent smooth but they started to pic up..i recruited iP Apoc, GF Sniper, GF Goblin, AVA LoneR, PI exehibition, iP RAINFALL, TR Assassin [Dhomeboyspy], and More....i were doing good pwning clans we tied up with aao then never warred em again lol, raped HGD in the biggest war of alll time...for the next 6 months iP was goin UP and DOWN. My psp broke and 2 months later i got a new 1....the i got grounded..again and again we lost some good players to KF[RAIN assassin and mario]but got RAIN back then lost him again to BNP but got him back.....then he just quit and went to KA....about a month later I had to retire iP for the saddest reasons and Now im here!

lol
Back to top Go down
Bowz
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Bowz

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 3:19 pm

alright heres mine from the noobs perspective..

i first got the game the day it came out and my uncle put it on my memory stick.. i didnt like the beginning of the campaign cuz of graphics so i deleted it.. a year later i get it back on my psp and i find out about online play.. took me two weeks to get the wifi into my psp.. the first account i made was JaviCito. that was when there was a clan name SHO and XXX. i made an account cuz my record was bad and i was called SGT Aguirre. i did beast with the sg and i was asked to join TSJT by their leader TSJT Bloodz.. i became TSJT Aguirre and i remember 1 member TSJT BigBoi was a beast or i thought he was cuz he had a good record.. thats when i decided to make my own clan cuz i wanted 1 lol.. i thought of 1 one night and L2D(Live 2 Die) came up in my mind. i became L2D Leader cuz i wanted ppl to know i created it lol. i was the only person and i was beast at sniping. i was owning in a snipe game and sum1 called MIA Yoshi asked me 2 join.. i said maybe and we met in the sniping tower. he had killed me and i spawned there and died again.. bitch lol.. and then i said ok u can join. we went to the lobby and he became L2D Yoshi.. he recruite L2D Mario, L2D Snipe and many others.. without Yoshi we wouldve not been so famous. i got to rank 145(score of a little over 4000) until i wanted to make a new clan cuz OA did lol.. plus we wanted to use pro weapons..me and yoshi made a private game and thought of PWG( playing with guns) until we decided it was gay. then T2O(Time 2 Own) popped up in my head. since we had 2 mario characters(Yoshi and Mario) in L2D we decided to all have Mario names..

I became T2O Bowser, Yoshi became T2O Yoshi-->T2O Loony, L2D Mario became T2O Mario, L2D Legend became T2O Gun Ace, L2Dminisk8 became T2O Starfox then TRsmokeweed and L2DFORRESTY became T2OBirdo. i met Knight4Jesus cuz me and yoshi had done a 2v2 vs him and GUAM leader when we were L2D. he asked to join and became T2O ShyGuy. 4Jesus came back and shy left. this is when me and yoshi bugged PRW javyone to join and he finally did.i had also recruited DOOM DeViCe1 and he became T2O PLaYa. Birdo recruited a noob called mad playas and i didnt want him in cuz he had 12k m1 kills.. which was noob. he also recruited tatle i think.. anyways i remember a 3v3 war with AAO and i was raping lollis with nades until he said use a gun and stop being a nade noob. this is when i started using the BAR.. when X15 came back i recruited Buckeye.. this is when we had the 8v8 with AAo and grenades.. it was laggy and crazy.

This is when ppl left and the OGs were left(Bowser, Yoshi, Birdo, Buckeye, tatle, Mad, ShyGuy, and JavyOne i believe). there was a bad time but we recovered and got many recruits such as nick and ex. we beasted many clans and stuff.. time to make a long story short..

I decided to retire and come back cuz the clan was dying..anyways i stayed and got many recruits with Mad who was my favorite member back then cuz yoshi retired along with birdo.me and mad brought back T2O to life and back on its feet. and now i decided to retire for good the day modern warfare 2 came out. i missed alot of stuff but its not important. T2O4L!!

~Bowz
Back to top Go down
T2O Mad
LEADER
LEADER
T2O Mad

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 3:56 pm

LOL ok so many of you know my clan history is basicly 1 sentence long..well now i'll try and extend that into maybe a paragraph tongue

Ok so when i first got my psp i was so happy and i was too much in to wrestling (its gay now) so all i played was SmackDown vS Raw 2008. Then SN1P3 said get CoD and we tried playing that online even though it was only Ad Hoc LOL. So then he got a game called Medal of Honor and he told me that we can go online in that. So i made a random acc i forgot what it was called. And Snipe told me to start with M1 (*cough*bowz*cough*) so i beasted m1 everytime.xD.So then i made a account called mad playas(the mad was supposed to mean crazy lol) and then yeh i was a m1 hoe on that Suspect . So i used to go to snipe games alot and i would always see Javy and KGMAN tagged as T2O. so one night like at 1 am i asked Leo for a tryout and he said ok...so birdo tried me out and even though i was an m1 nub i beat him cuz he only sniped mostly...so then Leo suggested the name T2O Mad and im like w.e i'll go with that and change it later...but my rc was getting sooo good on that i didnt want to change it..i never got my first actual real war till my general spot (other than the AAO 8v8 nade war) and then yeh Crying or Very sad now my psp is messed up i might i retire i might now it depends if i can get it fixed bounce

~T2O4L I love you
Back to top Go down
PeRFeCTioN

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 4:34 pm

Dhome i love how im not in ur history Sad Faggot. Jp lol

My history is way to long and i refuse to type it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
PeRFeCTioN

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 4:35 pm

Nvm now i see me... thats right bitch i better be in it afro
Back to top Go down
PiNHEAD4L

PiNHEAD4L

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 6:53 pm

i 1st got dis game from gamefly lol.b4 dis game i wud play madden 08 and starwars rs.wen i 1st started i wuz m1..den sg...i wuz xx wit sane..den i turned pro and i made K4E,i wuz K4E Pistol.da 1st pro clan i made.b4 dat i had no idea how to shoot wit hmg.den i went into some pro clans like bingo,t2o,gf,and tr.(DIS WUZ A YEAR AGO'S LAST SUMMER WEN AAO ALIVE ECT.).My name for those clans were :TR AiR FoRCe 1,GF BuLLsEYE,T2O ShOoTeMuP,and i 4got my bingo name lol,i knew a golden psp aka bingshot12.I only wuz pro for 1 month den i got differ internet so router didnt work...4months later in december i got a new router.and i wuz tryn to unrust 4 months of rust wen i only wuz pro a month?lol.i came back and hdg kf were da clans.and t2o wuz still around.i wuz a major clan hopper den.ka wuz alive but really inactive den.1 month after dec Nick made TA and i just joined.i wuz little known as freddy glove,well flames and pein called me dat..i wuz pgv pinhead b4 dat..den after ta..ya ect... lol..i remember my hdg and kf names...my kf name wuz KF FuNeRaL.and my hdg name wuz HDG ZoMBiE..dats all i got 4 now Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://karoyalty.freesmfhosting.com
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 11:40 pm

DON't FORGET AAO4L SuFFeR lol.

Oh yeah Pin I first got this game off GameFly too. I rented it out for about a year until I finally bought the UMD lol.

And yeah Dh you forgot about EBK So Syk and EBK Da Sht. I forget which one was u.
Back to top Go down
T2O4L xDeViOuSx
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O4L xDeViOuSx

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 1:52 am

well im dev lol i think every1 kno's me b now . well lets c... my friend hacked my psp about a yr ago and he put games on it for.so wen i got i had like 7 games on it but only 1 really caught my eye.that was mohh2.i started playing and the next day i saw the infracsture mode so i went on it and lucky me. neighbors had un protected wifi so i started playing but got bored cuz my total scr was like neg 261 lol! so i quit for a cple months then got wifi after i moved and started playing again. igot better and joined hdg.i was hdg for like 2 months then i quit and started my own clan bow2. then i rejoined hdg for like 2 weeks then i saw a game called TR tryz and i saw TR 951 rpn in it so i went in. i was like in 2nd place under 9 of course.then i got like 17-8 and he asked me to join.so then the one and only D3vIoUs was born king i had alot of practice with 9 and got good. i was a co because i was most active and helped clan alot. well it only lasted like 2 and a half months but in that short time i got my rank up to 378!! affraid so now i just go on it to rank up.currently at 237. well im T2O now and i told myself if i quit T2O il quit mohh2 so dev is here to stay
TiMe 2 oWN 4 LiFe

copied and pasted my intro i made after like 2 months wen i joined lol.
well to go more into depth, my 1st acc was lighting6195, i was crap online i was using tomy bcause i pwned with it on campaign lol.so after i got tired of being neg score i tried out for a clan called IRON, it was my 1st clan, i made some good friends, well it was only 5 of us lol, IRON tmp,spongebob,dogface,and goblin, me dogface and goblin wer the the most active and we became good friends, the tmp quit and i retired because i got bored lol. then i moved and we got internet and the modem had buitl in wifi, so im like il go online for a bit, i made a new acc Andrew007 and i was pwning, all noob game lol, and this guy sodaman3000 was like u wana join soda and i was like sure, so i was sodaman4000 lol, then he went inactive i and joined this game called XX@ trouts and thats wer i made some friends like XX@ dustbag(clan hoe lol) princez,and imtiaz, ew played alot together,and everynight i would see princez and imtiaz in a locked game with another person and then i asked for the pw and they wqere freekilling, thats wen i learned about nitepr, they wer hacking and i started freekilling with them but they had to keep getting my guns lol. then i retired for a bit, came back joined hdg, it was fun, me jay pein assasin and beast had some fu times, i rembered we warred aao and i kept sniping warjew and he's like dam noob u got some snp skillz lol,then pein quit and every1 sarted leaving so i left and made Bow2 didnt stand for anything just sounded kool lol, i recruited an old friend XX@ metalica, and 2 other people, we were ok till we warred, i was the only 1 in pos, then i left and went back to hdg, then retired lol, came back and went on my soda acc and went to trtrys, met 9 and we became best buds, he taught me alot, thats wen i turned beastly, i went from neg-200 something to going to rank 374 in a bit over 3 months b4 deleting bullshit, i was on everyday for like 14 hours man, i was addicterd, then i finally quit because 9 was one like 20 mins a week and b4n was never on and my recruites kept leaving after a couple of days except for a couple,i rember wen i met pin, we naded each other i the lilroom in monestary lol, we became friends fast, we played alot together (no homo),then i started playing way less like 10 hours a week, and was on my tr acc to get to 100, i was at like 287 then i was in a ctf game i was flatout beastin with playa, me n him were good friends, stg hoes4L, and he's like tryout for t2o and i was ok, thats wen t2o was perftected Smile yup long ass history lol. me and mohh2 had a love hate realtion ship
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 1:46 pm

dev only reason yuh joined hdg cuz i thought yuh wuz som1 else lol but idc no more yuh wuz str8 anyways
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 1:47 pm

i'll make mines soon maybe
Back to top Go down
T2O4L xDeViOuSx
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O4L xDeViOuSx

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 2:11 pm

lol j, man those days were fun, me you pein sin and beast pwnin
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 6:11 pm

lol yea best dayz lasted bout maybe 3, 4 months.? idk
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 6:26 pm

Iight so im bored lke hell, aint shit 2 do, so here we qo.
It frist started wen i qot my psp on my bday April 6 of 08 den i aint play it alot cuz i had sucky games. My bro been btchinq for me 2 qet Mohh2 he said it wuz tight. So 1 day we went 2 Walmart and i took dat btch , i been tryinq 2 download it but i dnt know bout dat hackinq shit. Well once i qot it, i beat da campain on hard real effin fast. So...one day i found the Online thingy. I made me a account ( Jay713561) I tryed out fo some clans but dey denied me ( wut a btch). So one day i found a man called TMK Warlord in TMK TRYOUTS and i tryed out. Kinda easy only 3 kills. It was me him Bronx and Jdog we wuz juz owninq some noob clans. But after lke a couple days we splited.... me and warlord stayed in TMK tho, Which i took over cuz he wasnt hardly playinq( he wuz old lol ) . After dat i qot some good recruits( no noobz ) OH YEA BTW I nevered used SG OR M1 or non of deem noob gunz at da begginginq, well only fo fun somtimes. BUt yea PRO4L lol. I found my best recruit 1 day Called BEAST me and him owned most clans and 1 day we beat RPR and i took Pein and da whole effin clan 2 join. So Me PEin and beast qot kooled with each other. Den 1 war we had vs Some clan i 4qot i had qot another good ass recruit ASSAIN AKA SIN BKA Desmadre. We owned in TMK fo a while, We beated EM3 2v2 best war we had lol. Rain been told me about AA in TMK but i dnt pay attention. DEn once TMK qot borinq we made HDG, well my bro did we juz joined. HDG wuz one of da funnest clanz we wuz in, we had a shit load of wars. We dnt kare much how 2 owned lol, Us and KF war every fuckinq day. Den 1 day I went 2 a place yall dnt need 2 know and most ppl left well not all. Wen i came back I wuz mostly alone I wuz qnna retire but Az told me not 2. But 1 day Me Snow Pein made AoA In a Chatbox. We recrited all da Good ppl. I mean lke dam we had most of da pros joined for a while. We owned all da fkn clans. We destoryed iP KF DM ETC all da clans we owned But T2O and AAO. We wuz 8-8 with T2O And 3-3 with AAO. I thougth we wuz qnna keep AoA on TOP. But den i broke my psp. I had stole another but mostly every single btch quit. So i wuz lke ... Fuck it ... I fkn clan hoe all da clans. I joined KA for lke 5 mins , VK fo 1 war , TF couple days. I joined T2O but i left cuz i joined anther clan. It cuz i dnt lke T2O. I joined TR , RT and Some otherz But hardly played. But i qot bored so i eventurally retired. I think it wuz in May no wait March yea it wuz close 2 my bro bday. I came back for lke 1 day den left n so on. I joined t2o 2x lol easy clan 2 qet in. Well Now i only come 2 t2o site 2 juz chill cuz im bored ( either raininq or everyone went out.) Now im qettinq another ps3 , Sold da last 1. Im qettinq it and ima qet MW 2 and i might join T2O on it , idk i might join Mayo clan 2. Depends.... Well w/e dats my history not alot.only played lke Dec - March
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 6:27 pm

gdamn i wrote alot lol
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 6:39 pm

AOA JAY713 wrote:
Iight so im bored lke hell, aint shit 2 do, so here we qo.
It frist started wen i qot my psp on my bday April 6 of 08 den i aint play it alot cuz i had sucky games. My bro been btchinq for me 2 qet Mohh2 he said it wuz tight. So 1 day we went 2 Walmart and i took dat btch , i been tryinq 2 download it but i dnt know bout dat hackinq shit. Well once i qot it, i beat da campain on hard real effin fast. So...one day i found the Online thingy. I made me a account ( Jay713561) I tryed out fo some clans but dey denied me ( wut a btch). So one day i found a man called TMK Warlord in TMK TRYOUTS and i tryed out. Kinda easy only 3 kills. It was me him Bronx and Jdog we wuz juz owninq some noob clans. But after lke a couple days we splited.... me and warlord stayed in TMK tho, Which i took over cuz he wasnt hardly playinq( he wuz old lol ) . After dat i qot some good recruits( no noobz ) OH YEA BTW I nevered used SG OR M1 or non of deem noob gunz at da begginginq, well only fo fun somtimes. BUt yea PRO4L lol. I found my best recruit 1 day Called BEAST me and him owned most clans and 1 day we beat RPR and i took Pein and da whole effin clan 2 join. So Me PEin and beast qot kooled with each other. Den 1 war we had vs Some clan i 4qot i had qot another good ass recruit ASSAIN AKA SIN BKA Desmadre. We owned in TMK fo a while, We beated EM3 2v2 best war we had lol. Rain been told me about AA in TMK but i dnt pay attention. DEn once TMK qot borinq we made HDG, well my bro did we juz joined. HDG wuz one of da funnest clanz we wuz in, we had a shit load of wars. We dnt kare much how 2 owned lol, Us and KF war every fuckinq day. Den 1 day I went 2 a place yall dnt need 2 know and most ppl left well not all. Wen i came back I wuz mostly alone I wuz qnna retire but Az told me not 2. But 1 day Me Snow Pein made AoA In a Chatbox. We recrited all da Good ppl. I mean lke dam we had most of da pros joined for a while. We owned all da fkn clans. We destoryed iP KF DM ETC all da clans we owned But T2O and AAO. We wuz 8-8 with T2O And 3-3 with AAO. I thougth we wuz qnna keep AoA on TOP. But den i broke my psp. I had stole another but mostly every single btch quit. So i wuz lke ... Fuck it ... I fkn clan hoe all da clans. I joined KA for lke 5 mins , VK fo 1 war , TF couple days. I joined T2O but i left cuz i joined anther clan. It cuz i dnt lke T2O. I joined TR , RT and Some otherz But hardly played. But i qot bored so i eventurally retired. I think it wuz in May no wait March yea it wuz close 2 my bro bday. I came back for lke 1 day den left n so on. I joined t2o 2x lol easy clan 2 qet in. Well Now i only come 2 t2o site 2 juz chill cuz im bored ( either raininq or everyone went out.) Now im qettinq another ps3 , Sold da last 1. Im qettinq it and ima qet MW 2 and i might join T2O on it , idk i might join Mayo clan 2. Depends.... Well w/e dats my history not alot.only played lke Dec - March

lol HDG vs KF everyday.
that was war.
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 8:29 pm

KF won 90% of the time. lol hate to ruin ur glorius memories.
Back to top Go down
Dhome
PRIVATE
Dhome

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 9:11 pm

duh
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 9:53 pm

sabas que idgaf lol
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 11:12 pm

and no rain re cheak yo shit lol
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 12:50 am

man T2O vZ AoA wuz fucking epic.. btw i joined AoA like it 4th day or sooner (D)

anywyas t2o vs aoa was thruly competition and hella fun ( i warred t2o as aoa then joined t2o and warred aoa as t2o (H))
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 12:59 am

Ok Jay I went back and checked my Mohh2 archives and I found that KF actually won 95% of the time. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 10:44 am

KA4L SERPENT wrote:
Ok Jay I went back and checked my Mohh2 archives and I found that KF actually won 95% of the time. Suspect
I went back and checked my Mohh2 diary lmao and found that KF actually won 50.01% of the time.
So you were right about winning. Suspect
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 4:46 pm

haha lol man rain i qotta tell yuh sumthinq.... fk KF lol yall won lke half dats all maybe 1 more idk but yall sucked vs AoA i know dat.! lol we wuz lke wut 10-1.?
Back to top Go down
AIR

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 6:22 pm

my history is that i just own jay in mohh2 lol ik it aint much but i own jay Very Happy Cool Laughing Laughing Smile Very Happy Laughing birdo tihs is jay after i own him look look Owned lol (D) OWN guns
Back to top Go down
T2O P1PE
LEADER
LEADER
T2O P1PE

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:03 pm

lol...air!!! sup. long time no c-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History Empty

Back to top Go down

Post ur Moh2 History

View previous topic View next topic Back to top