T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Official FTB3 Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunt3r 4L

Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 8:41 am

No, they can't hack the game itself, but they sure as hell can hack the firmware the game comes out on. Also, SLANT SIX NEVER SAID THE GAME WILL BE UNHACKABLE. This is just a common rumor. Unless your dumb ass has an article or documentation to show everyone where they say it's unhackable, you are just a lying bastard.

Anyways, I talked to Bowzer last night. He told me that you did indeed ask to be FTB3 leader. You know what he told me? That he doesn't trust your ass to be leader. He said he still wants me to lead the game, and even if I'm not going to be leader, he said Dev will be. But anyways, it's a snow day and there is a foot of snow here. I'm not even going to look at your response to this. It is probably going to be ignorant and stupid like the rest. Pce.

Oh and lmao, I just read the number 2 of your original post. How in the holy fuck is a computer easier to hack? xD You can hack a psp by doing two simple things, anyone could do it. You have to have intelligence to hack a computer, which is why there are not many hackers on computer games.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 9:20 am

I agree with Rain. It's all about getting the game for free or not lol.

@ Hunt: No. RR is not a hacking haven right now. Sony thought that removing all players that have CFW would also eliminate hacking. To play RR you would need the latest 6.xx OFW
and no CFW developer have hacked it yet.

@ Doggy: Slant six is not even a popular game developer lmao. Why is there few hacks in
computer games? It's called "PATCH" and the plural form is " PATCHES". PSPs are easier to hack since the hackers made it to be. Download PRXs, code it into the vsh or the game note, done.

Note: There's a big difference between hacker and cheater. The only cheat I do is getting free games. Suspect
Back to top Go down
T2OxTuRtLe
PRIVATE
T2OxTuRtLe

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 11:45 am

ill be on FTB3 but i wont be very good so.. if you need people ill help but i wont do much. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 12:15 pm

Ah, I didn't know that. I heard from people that there were a ton of hackers there.
Back to top Go down
Bulletz

Bulletz

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 1:06 pm

Soap wrote:
I agree with Rain. It's all about getting the game for free or not lol.

@ Hunt: No. RR is not a hacking haven right now. Sony thought that removing all players that have CFW would also eliminate hacking. To play RR you would need the latest 6.xx OFW
and no CFW developer have hacked it yet.

@ Doggy: Slant six is not even a popular game developer lmao. Why is there few hacks in
computer games? It's called "PATCH" and the plural form is " PATCHES". PSPs are easier to hack since the hackers made it to be. Download PRXs, code it into the vsh or the game note, done.

Note: There's a big difference between hacker and cheater. The only cheat I do is getting free games. Suspect

lol u know alot Wink
Back to top Go down
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 4:58 pm

You guys are still dumb as FUCK. There was patches in FTB2, and was hacked days later. What im saying is there is a hack prevention tool.

@ Hunter: Your intelligence is abolishing. Yes, they will probably hack the firmware, but that dosn't mean the game itself- fucking dumbass. Also, Slant Six DID announce it will be unhackable, as i said in 2 other posts. Go check www.fireteambravo3.com for the article yourself.

@Soap: Computers ARE easier to hack. Just use the common knowledge god gave you. Now, all you have to do when you wana hack is minimize your game and open up that hacking device - as aposed to going through that WHOLE process of hacking your PSP, installing the plug-ins, ect. There is no process like that at all for the computer. Just download and BAM its good to go.

Also, you must of never played computer games if you didn't know there was a hack prevention tool for all the new FPS and TPS coming out. Patches is about the worste attempt to prevent you to hack a game, all it does is change the codes and ect., all the new codes in the new patch can be back in about under 15-20 minutes. FTB2 has patches all the time, and time and time again the SAME hacks come back

Thank you very much in your attempt to make me look like a dumb-ass, as my vengeance was stronger than your failed attempt. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 5:10 pm

Doggy wrote:
@Hunter: Your intelligence is abolishing.
lol that's ironic because what you just said makes no sense. So in fact YOUR intelligence is ...err..lacking.

Doggy wrote:
@Soap: Computers ARE easier to hack.
Well computer's certainly are NOT easier to hack, but computer games are, which is probably what you meant. A PSP is far less intricate than a computer, I would imagine.

Last edited by RAiN on Fri 08 Jan 2010, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 5:15 pm

Also, FYI Hunt3r. I got wayyyyyyyyyyyy more connections to people in the FTB comunity than you, and want me to lead, or help lead a clan with them. Only reason why Bowz has you lead is he knows you from mohh2. Trust me brah, if he saw how shitty you lead clans, and how elite and top notch i lead clans, i would be leader.

Just compare the one week progresses of TzR as apposed to TR

heres some tips for you:

*stop being a nub, when you lay down, espiacially lay down and glitch, its a definatley no no to join that clan

*get the fuck out of your free C.E rooms, and make a try out room or a clan room. This is one of your top needs of help. You fail to unite a clan, not enough clan rooms=clan falls apart.

*In a war, or just a typical game with your clan, you don't even tell them where to go. Stop being a spazz and be a leader

*A leader of a clan is supposed to be a leader, your members are supposed to be looking up to you and learning how to play on your level. The problem is YOU need the most help. Look at how much better i made all the T2O recruits in the past. I made them good at boom and won a couple of wars.

- These are just the main ones, you have a LOT more, so much i could make a whole thread on it.

Now thank you very much and get owned.
Back to top Go down
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 5:18 pm

RAiN wrote:
Doggy wrote:
@Hunter: Your intelligence is abolishing.
lol that's ironic because what you just said makes no sense. So in fact YOUR intelligence is ...err..lacking.

Doggy wrote:
@Soap: Computers ARE easier to hack.
Well computer's certainly are NOT easier to hack, but computer games are, which is probably what you meant. A PSP is far less intricate than a computer, I would imagine.

It made plently of sence. Abolish=To End, a conclusion.

So his intelligence is abloshing

His intelligence is ending, its over. Kinda a way to say it's sad, pathetic.
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 5:34 pm

Doggy wrote:

So his intelligence is abloshing

His intelligence is ending, its over. Kinda a way to say it's sad, pathetic.

"His intelligence is ending." Let me go snort cocaine and then get back to you on whether or not that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 10:23 pm

You're right doggy. My intelligence quotient has dropped nearly 50 points since I have read all of these posts. Completely wrong use of the word 'abolishing'. Difference between you and me? I don't look up the big words I use. I almost always get out of FREE CE room when my clan gets on, but to be in them when no one is on is a different story. And no, there was no way in hell I would every leave there when you are on. Oh, and wrong use of the word 'spazz'. The person telling everyone what to do is being the spazz, genius. Um, I haven't glitched since what, a year ago. Shut up, again. Oh and go ahead and make another thread about my flaws. Hopefully it makes as much sense as this one did..
Back to top Go down
Bulletz

Bulletz

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 12:44 pm

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! u guys can write alot.
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 8:11 pm

Yeah I changed my opinion about free CE people. It's not like CE helps you or makes u better or anything like that. You just get to go shopping for clothes is all. I just hacked me CE so now I'm set lol.
Back to top Go down
T2O xJ4Vy1x

T2O xJ4Vy1x

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 8:39 pm

I heard it's going to come out on February 16, 2010. So who's leading T2O on FTB3?
Back to top Go down
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 8:41 pm

Me. Talked to bowz last night. He said if I'm not going to, he will let Dev. He said that he has no trust or faith in doggy.
Back to top Go down
T2O4L xDeViOuSx
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O4L xDeViOuSx

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 9:10 pm

lol to make this clear to you froob (rain stop using my word (d) amd soap its not foods lol), most of you know i code,if you dont well i code lol, and this game is gona have an anti cheat system like how mpo+ has,ffor those of you who dont what mpo+ is its Metal gear portable ops +,for those of you who dont know how the anti-cheat system works,let me teach you O:!. kk,you will find alot of mpo+ codes, and i mean alot but you wont find a working inf hp or ammo, the way the anti-cheat system works is like this, its constantly over looking ammo and health addresses,if they look abnormal, the game freezes, not your psp but the game, thus letting you go to your xmb,only a couple of really 1337(really good and exprienced) codes have gotten past this, but none releases do to the fact of froobs who hack but dont like dieng.but even if you get around it its basically like your reprograming the game to work for you how you intend it to,so basically what im saying is, if your not 1337 enough to bypass the anti-cheat system or realyinmg on some1 to make this for you, your FUCKED out ofluck, because almost every socom coder is 1337 but only release there codes to other 1337 coders or to trusted friends
you guys just got learned on a bit of hacking knowledge Smile
Back to top Go down
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 10:17 pm

I read every line, I heard" Blah, blah, blah, 1337 Hacks"
Back to top Go down
Bulletz

Bulletz

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 7:27 pm

lmfao i dont feel like reading these big ass paragraphs looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool do u guys copy and paste or wat?
Back to top Go down
T2O xJ4Vy1x

T2O xJ4Vy1x

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 8:07 pm

Thanks Dev for giving me a headache and making me more confuse. Mad
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 10:21 pm

I heard that FTB3 will have regenerating health instead of medkits. I'm in favor of this change.
Back to top Go down
T2O4L xDeViOuSx
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O4L xDeViOuSx

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 10:28 pm

lol you welcome javy, basically what i said is, if the game detects something thats wrong boom, it freezes the game
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 12:03 pm

Doggy wrote:
You guys are still dumb as FUCK. There was patches in FTB2, and was hacked days later. What im saying is there is a hack prevention tool.

@ Hunter: Your intelligence is abolishing. Yes, they will probably hack the firmware, but that dosn't mean the game itself- fucking dumbass. Also, Slant Six DID announce it will be unhackable, as i said in 2 other posts. Go check www.fireteambravo3.com for the article yourself.

@Soap: Computers ARE easier to hack. Just use the common knowledge god gave you. Now, all you have to do when you wana hack is minimize your game and open up that hacking device - as aposed to going through that WHOLE process of hacking your PSP, installing the plug-ins, ect. There is no process like that at all for the computer. Just download and BAM its good to go.

Also, you must of never played computer games if you didn't know there was a hack prevention tool for all the new FPS and TPS coming out. Patches is about the worste attempt to prevent you to hack a game, all it does is change the codes and ect., all the new codes in the new patch can be back in about under 15-20 minutes. FTB2 has patches all the time, and time and time again the SAME hacks come back

Thank you very much in your attempt to make me look like a dumb-ass, as my vengeance was stronger than your failed attempt. Have a nice day.

Look. I work on homebrews and I still think it's easier to hack the PSP. Just use the common knowledge that god gave you? You mean youtube? lmao. So now it's my fault you know alot about hacking and still you say it's common knowledge.
Just shows that you're not new to hacking games are you. Just download and BAM it's good to go... tell me where did you get the sites where you can download the hacks. From your friends perhaps, since its common knowledge for you to hack.
Good Job subscribing. Suspect

Note that I never said that you were a dumb fck. You were just being so gullible. Sony said PSP 3K would be unhackable.
What now? You didn't have to start an argument first of all.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 12:09 pm

T2O4L xDeViOuSx wrote:
lol to make this clear to you froob (rain stop using my word (d) amd soap its not foods lol), most of you know i code,if you dont well i code lol, and this game is gona have an anti cheat system like how mpo+ has,ffor those of you who dont what mpo+ is its Metal gear portable ops +,for those of you who dont know how the anti-cheat system works,let me teach you O:!. kk,you will find alot of mpo+ codes, and i mean alot but you wont find a working inf hp or ammo, the way the anti-cheat system works is like this, its constantly over looking ammo and health addresses,if they look abnormal, the game freezes, not your psp but the game, thus letting you go to your xmb,only a couple of really 1337(really good and exprienced) codes have gotten past this, but none releases do to the fact of froobs who hack but dont like dieng.but even if you get around it its basically like your reprograming the game to work for you how you intend it to,so basically what im saying is, if your not 1337 enough to bypass the anti-cheat system or realyinmg on some1 to make this for you, your FUCKED out ofluck, because almost every socom coder is 1337 but only release there codes to other 1337 coders or to trusted friends
you guys just got learned on a bit of hacking knowledge Smile

food. I dont know how to make cheat codes but I have heard of this mpo+.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official FTB3 Thread   Official FTB3 Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official FTB3 Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top