T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Doggy's FTB Legend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

Doggy's FTB Legend Empty
PostSubject: Doggy's FTB Legend   Doggy's FTB Legend EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 5:11 pm

aiight so it all started out when i got this game called FTB1 on christmas a while back. i would own that shit up on campain! months later i realized there was a online mode i was like "you mean i can play people online?!?!" so after weeks after figuring out how to get my psp online, i made my first account WARphenom, and my bro was WARkiller. at 1st we reaally suckd. then after a whiilleee i mean we learned how to pop people with nades (thats how i got good from nades on FTB2) and i mean everyone was good with nades. compared to FTB2 you guys don't know what a good nader is. but me n my bro made a clan like 1 month after we got good we made a clan called AtR - Above the Rest. i was -XpLoSiiVe- and he was -DyNoMiiTe-. We stayed like a 2 man clan pretty much. we were AMAZING 2v2 team. we won the FTB1 2v2 torny out of 35-40 teams. we both went to mohh1. blahh blahh blahh (i dnt really wana talk about mohh1 it will be too long lol!) so i was in this one clan and we were going to expand to FTB2 and i was like *daym theres a FTB2?! i had the first one.. i loved that game i have to get 2!" do i bought it and i was in the clan for awhile and i wuz like. ima just google best FTB2 clan and find a clan lol. so the 1st result was dmclanforum.com and FUCK DID THEY SUCK. big mistake joining them. their whole clan sucks, i hate everything about them fuck their little gay ass store selling bras.. WTF! ok back to topic.. then i got cut for making fun of this kid beucz he was a complete jackass like the rest of them. was in a mohh1 chat with my mahn iP iNFaMOUS. and he told me to check out this clan T2O they got FTB2 clan so was like aight.. i started talking to you guys in the chat.. lol all i remember in the chat was T2O MAD. then bowz and hunt tried me out in the map mkt day.i think maybe tatle was there too?? maybe javy?? but dam so i made the clan ad 2 days later we faced DM 2v4 me n hunt and raped them. i was like DAM THIS IS MY CLAN.

i think you guys know the rest im done know i might continue later.. probably will lol ill edit it check on later for more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
Sn1p3rz

Sn1p3rz

Doggy's FTB Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggy's FTB Legend   Doggy's FTB Legend EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 8:03 pm

GOOD JOB!!!! idk y u made a topic of this thou. put this in ur profile. >.>
Back to top Go down
Bulletz

Bulletz

Doggy's FTB Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggy's FTB Legend   Doggy's FTB Legend EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 10:33 pm

good story good story. even tho ur always a dick to me (D)
Back to top Go down
T2O xJ4Vy1x

T2O xJ4Vy1x

Doggy's FTB Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggy's FTB Legend   Doggy's FTB Legend EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:44 pm

Yeah it was fun when we started in FTB2 for the first time. We and DM started a beef on there site lol I think doggy and hunter got banned there. We also toke Flamingo(BJ) from them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
Sponsored content

Doggy's FTB Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggy's FTB Legend   Doggy's FTB Legend Empty

Back to top Go down

Doggy's FTB Legend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top