T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ace here it is....so smexy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

Ace here it is....so smexy Empty
PostSubject: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 2:12 am

I was a little rusty because I haven't used Photoshop in forever but here's what I came up with. Hope u like.

Ace here it is....so smexy AcesigfinalEDIT

-1tz teh pr0 s1ggz.
Back to top Go down
T2O iNSANE
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:48 pm

ive got photoshop but i suck at making sigs and stuff. where do u find good soldier pics and how do u make the cool background? make a tutorial vid Ace here it is....so smexy 537516
Back to top Go down
PiNHEAD4L

PiNHEAD4L

PostSubject: Re: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 10:24 pm

how da fck u download photoshop.im takn a computer deseigning class so ik sht wit photoshop and some other softwares wit creating pics and sht.how da fck u download a photoshop software for free thru da internet??
Back to top Go down
http://karoyalty.freesmfhosting.com
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 12:39 am

It's really easy to download Photoshop on the internet. The only qualifications are:
-You're name can't be Timothy.
-You can't live in Texas.
-You cant listen to shitty country music.
So of course, I downloaded it easily, but for you, Timothy, well....there might be a few issues.

But in all seriousness, you probably could download PS illegally. The real version can run you $400+. I get all the latest versions for free because my dad works in the advertising industry. But as an alternative to PS, you should try GIMP<<<Click it. It's basically a clone of Photoshop, although it is missing a few advanced features. Give it a try. The link I gave you takes you right to the download page for Windows.

@Travis O'Kane: Well I can't make a tutorial video because I'm so damn lazy. But I'll describe to you what I did to make that sig.

-The main part of the background (not including the burst of light in the middle) is just one picture. However, the picture was so small that if I would've stretched it, it would become distorted. But I really liked that picture and I wanted to use it. So basically, I just repeated the same image from left to right about 4 or so times. You can't really tell, can you. After that was done, I blurred the entire background, so the light burst in the middle, the T2O Aceofwar text, and the soldier silhouette would "pop out" more (visually of course, not literally).

-The big star lookin' thing in the middle is actually a filter which I downloaded called "SuperNova" It is similar to the standard PS lense flare, but much more dramatic. I then adjusted the hue of the SuperNova effect to properly compliment the background.

-The silhouette of the soldier was actually, at one time, a regular picture of a soldier. I just found any pic I thought would look cool in the sig. I then cropped the background out of the soldier pic and painted the soldier black.

-The T2O Aceofwar 4L text is the easiest part. However, I didn't wanna use any of the shitty fonts that already come on windows computers, and I certainly didn't wanna use any of the overused Photobucket fonts. There are plenty of sites on the internet dedicated to fonts, and most of them are really cool. One of the best out there is DaFont.com which literally stocks thousands of cool fonts. The particular font I used in Ace's sig is called "Dead Secretary."

-At the end I just made a few minor adjustments o and touch-ups. For example, the edges of the sig fade out, which is something I really like to utilize. The black color of the fade reflects the black color in the soldier, which really ties the whole piece together. There's more things that I did, but I don't feel like getting into it now. This is already getting too long.

Obviously, this mini tutorial is only from an artistic standpoint. In order to actually do this stuff you need to know the functions of Photoshop. I recommend taking a class like Timothy shared in the post above if your school offers it. It's the quickest way to learn. Self teaching would take a long time.
Back to top Go down
PiNHEAD4L

PiNHEAD4L

PostSubject: Re: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:52 pm

LMFAO wdf df timothy.i wuz just askin for a site or someshit.i know how u do it i wuz just askn for like a site
Back to top Go down
http://karoyalty.freesmfhosting.com
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:17 pm

That was for iNSANE Timonthy. You didn't have to read past the first section.
Back to top Go down
T2OxTuRtLe
PRIVATE
T2OxTuRtLe

PostSubject: Re: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:44 pm

Rain your description is a little complex for me, but its an awesome sig!
Back to top Go down
T2O iNSANE
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 10:32 pm

yea im in a web page development class where we use photoshop, but we have never gone that in-depth. im sure i can find something on youtube about making sigs but i mean, im not in a clan or anything so theres really no point now. but thanks
Back to top Go down
T2O 723SiiS7 x

T2O 723SiiS7 x

PostSubject: Re: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 2:28 pm

Umm i know a site me n jay used it .

it is illegal but its worth it.

its portable .

oh and too find characters .

go to google and type BLANK RENDER.blank can be anything like SOLDIER or ANIME.

RENDER is the image it self but cut from its background.

so yeah hopefully i helped.

ill link u guys when i get home.

Im at skool xD Ace here it is....so smexy Lol
Back to top Go down
http://T2Oclan.COM
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 4:38 pm

lol how are renders illegal? You have to pay for some of them but i dont see how u can get them illegally.
Back to top Go down
T2O 723SiiS7 x

T2O 723SiiS7 x

PostSubject: Re: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 12:45 am

no dummy the photoshop portable is illegal.

y would renders be illegal.
Back to top Go down
http://T2Oclan.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace here it is....so smexy   Ace here it is....so smexy Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace here it is....so smexy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T2O Clan Gaming Forum  :: Other Stuff :: Signature and Avatar Requests-