T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?
Clutch
Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? I_vote_lcap35%Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
Hunter
Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? I_vote_lcap9%Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Gevm
Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? I_vote_lcap13%Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Deeznuts
Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? I_vote_lcap43%Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
T2O4L Silva

Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? Empty
PostSubject: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 3:26 pm

I think a lot of people would say clutch. I fought with him sometimes but I was cool with him in the end. Hunt3r I have no problems with. GEVM I didn't hate, but he was kind of annoying at times. I chose Deeznuts because he is a homosexual and an annoying asslick who should go fuck his dog.
Back to top Go down
T2O4L Silva

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 3:33 pm

yeah i chose clutch too
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 7:58 pm

My dawg Hunter n Gevm souldnt be on dat lost lol. Hunter was no talk shit guy. Gevm was just a funny ass dumbshit lmao, yall just took him seriously. Deez can be nice somtimes.. and clutch was tight but a dumbass fkn retarded kid. But i talked shit back 2 him so he never talked shit 2 me much. Im str8 wit everyone on dat list
Back to top Go down
T2O P1PE
LEADER
LEADER
T2O P1PE

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 8:32 pm

CLUTCH AND HUNT...hunt was my man but he dissapointed me
Back to top Go down
[T2O]xGhostGamerx

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 10:09 pm

I feel rejected that I'm not on that list Wink
Back to top Go down
http://pspmoh2.darkbb.com
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 11:15 pm

I'm shocked I'm on this list to be quite honest. I did some wrong doings, but at least when I was where I was, I was there for people. I talked shit when I did because I cared for my clan mates. Whether I was friends with them or not, I would defend them no matter what. I've let down most of the players in the game, but I feel that in the scheme of things I've made a positive impact, not negative.
Back to top Go down
Dhome
PRIVATE
Dhome

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 12:43 am

clutch...and gevm..hunt is ma homie. deez? LOL
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 10:53 pm

yeah agreed with j.. gevm was kinda annoying, but at least in my opinion he wuz hilarios if u dont take him seriously... hunt is pretty cool 2 me... clutch is kinda gay.. but deez, oh god.. dat like newbie wanna be.. i h8 dat generation, they r all da same... shit talkers, overate themself, cant war, they call ppl noob 24/7 and they COMPLAIN 24/7 i h8 dat.. oh dt noob, camper noob, backshoot noob, luger noob, switch 2 pistol noob im like sdfu lmao fucking scrubs.. my choice would be deez
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 11:20 pm

Hunt3r 4L wrote:
I'm shocked I'm on this list to be quite honest. I did some wrong doings, but at least when I was where I was, I was there for people. I talked shit when I did because I cared for my clan mates. Whether I was friends with them or not, I would defend them no matter what. I've let down most of the players in the game, but I feel that in the scheme of things I've made a positive impact, not negative.

You don't have to be offended that you're on the list cuz no one chose you. Cool
Back to top Go down
xXR3DLiGHTXx
FTB2 CAPTAIN
FTB2 CAPTAIN
xXR3DLiGHTXx

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 9:17 am

how did hunter get on that list?
Back to top Go down
T2O4L Silva

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 11:35 am

well hunter i thought about it and you are a pretty good teammate.ull back them up even if they are wrong.and ull talk trash for no reason for them.also u will do whatever it takes to win a war which includes cheating like crazy,but u do it all for ur team and im sure u would do it for me 2. Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? Icon_rr

Last edited by T2O4L Silva on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xSuRViVaLx-xX[Keewee]
PRIVATE
xSuRViVaLx-xX[Keewee]

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 12:59 am

ight here deez he wuz a fag wen i first met him but now we kool gevm he cud be gay but also funny if u didnt take him serius hunt y wud u put him der he one of the koolest guys i know n clutch well i wuz kool w him sometimes but other times he cud be a fag lol like wen he started making them stories about all dis dead family members n i actually beleived him lol so i gave my vote to clu
Back to top Go down
PiNHEAD4L

PiNHEAD4L

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 2:37 pm

dfz its clutch hes a fckn freak like gevm.deez,da most i seen him do bad sht is him talkn sht and me cuttin him and him fakin ka and tryn to get fake KAs lol.dat wuz long time ago and ima barely get on t2o site ,mainly ka site.until i get back ill b on more lol
Back to top Go down
http://karoyalty.freesmfhosting.com
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptySat 20 Mar 2010, 3:28 pm

i know clutch from FTB, and trust me, hes a drama queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
dEEzNuTz

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptySun 21 Mar 2010, 6:17 pm

lmao fags i already calmed down
Back to top Go down
T2O4L Silva

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptySun 21 Mar 2010, 6:50 pm

even tho we are cool now goku,the reason ppl voted you is because u always comment when you die no matter what the situation or who it is.whether you care or not,try to not say anything and get them next time.
Back to top Go down
T2O Sn0wM4n
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O Sn0wM4n

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptySun 21 Mar 2010, 7:07 pm

dEEzNuTz wrote:
lmao fags i already calmed down
and ur calling us names WTF ur a meanie
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
dEEzNuTz

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptySun 21 Mar 2010, 7:54 pm

gk lol score 6 - 2 u left the 1v1 cus u sucked n said newbies suck like dj ........rain hates me since i was rapin him at ka practice n said dis is bs cus he couldnt kill me / he was frend before dat dn he hated me lmao stupid queers- fuck2
Back to top Go down
T2O P1PE
LEADER
LEADER
T2O P1PE

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptySun 21 Mar 2010, 9:23 pm

hmm pin....WHERE DA FUCK HAVE U BEIN!! r u sending us this rmessage from jail? Sad
Back to top Go down
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 4:29 pm

Thanks for voting me..
Back to top Go down
PiNHEAD4L

PiNHEAD4L

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptySat 27 Mar 2010, 8:30 pm

uhh wdf...lmao deez n hunt shud not b in der at all.i mean hunt might clan hop sometimes and deez might talk sht alot and did 1 really bad thing to ka i mean dats it.lmao clu n gevm differ story.dey fake,dey double clan,quadraple,triple ect. and dey try der best to get in a clan either by beggn,suckn dck,or even fakn some1 else.and dey r fckn gay.clu n gevm r gay freaks. gevm keep bringin up dcks n sometimes pssy like its all he thinks about.n clu is sad no life.well both ofem r.
Back to top Go down
http://karoyalty.freesmfhosting.com
T2O 723SiiS7 x

T2O 723SiiS7 x

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 6:06 pm

Lmfao guys every1 on that list arent assholes. Lmfao Gevm was Fken Funny.
Hunter i dont even know why hes on there.Clutch we got in fights but we then just talk. Deez was never annoying to me .

So yeah

oOoOOOo and btw Pin u pretty much defined yourself.

U talk d1cks 24/7 heres a piece of my proof
"rder best to get in a clan either by beggn,suckn dck,"~Pin

~Pein
Back to top Go down
http://T2Oclan.COM
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 9:24 pm

lol wut happened 2 pin? is he dead?
Back to top Go down
T2O xJ4Vy1x

T2O xJ4Vy1x

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 5:29 pm

I don't know who the fuck is Deeznuts.  I only had beef with clutch and hunter once but not major. Now GEVM is a lowdownmotherfuckindicksuckinhismotherisawhoreassholebitch
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?   Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who was or is the most hated person on mohh2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top