T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS Empty
PostSubject: The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS   The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 2:13 pm

Aight screw dis. For one, i get no respect for being T2O for 8 months? When i 1st arrived here the T2O FTB2 team was the worste ive seen any FTB2 clan.

When i 1st arrived i thought you guys were gona be a really good clan, kinda sounded like it when i was 1st talking to you on the chatbox. When i found out how much you guys sucked, i felt sorry and stayed with you. Then comes my first war with T2O is was with DM 2v4 - me and hunt. i got MVP and went 24*3.

1st AWL war with T2O i got every single kill for the team.. seriously i went 17*10? we lost of course. i started to train with bulletz and baller. then we recruited lilwayne, i worked with him too. then comes the next AWL war thanks to all my pointers - T2O wins. it was me baller bulletz and bj. bj was one guy that wasn't completely terrible as soon as he joined T2O FTB2. Too bad he used one-shot-kill, long lock-on range ect.

my proof that bj hacked is cuz when he recently got a new psp 3000, he currently SUCKS without his NitePR or w/e.

tha-da-da days we went on.. we war again - we lost. we war again - we lost. we lose even more.

bulletz and baller went on vacation and i took a break for a bit a went of CF. Ok after not playing FTB2 for only 2 days, all of a sudden after not playing for 2 MONTHS redlight comes on. Yeah, he randomly gets on FTB2 then, just cause ive been off for 2 DAYS he gets on bowz dck and beggs him for leader cuz "im not active". i think he took this move cause he noticed that ive been busy with CF. so he made his move, he completely sucks at FTB2. Just cause i took a break from it for 2 days? Oh O.K thats the thanks i get for everything i did with T2O

He:
*Can't Snipe
*Sucks at boom
*No-one wants to join cause he sucks
*can't lead

i hope you're happy with your new FTB2 commander bowz lol!

Oh to clearify for those of you that say i "suck". ill just give you some of my stats: 2.4 K/D, ranked 115 in explosive kills, 34 MVPs, ranked 345 in snipe kills.

Also, two top 10 AWL clans want me.

Along with respect, i get banned on chatbox 24/7 because of faggots like Jay and nite. Speaking of chatbox, im glad you respect me of all i did for T2O FTB2 for NEVER MAKING ME AN ADMIN. You already put redlight admin i can see.

I never planned on leaving T2O like this, but some things need to be done like this. pce never coming to this site again
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
T20 iKoN/Luigi
RETIRED T2O
RETIRED T2O

PostSubject: Re: The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS   The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 2:22 pm

X-man don't leave me. i thought we were homo's 4l Crying or Very sad and paki's Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS   The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 2:53 pm

Haha idgaf u talk so much shit u little peice of shit lol dis pussy quit because he got banned wut a pussy damn u sux lol stp crying mofo dam
Back to top Go down
MadScoper

PostSubject: Re: The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS   The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:43 pm

Jay su.. i completely agree with doggy all you do is ban people and make people in t2o members...wtf...

u dnt even play games jay so y u here?

Also doggy im gonna buy ftb2 hopefully you can train me 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS   The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:46 pm

Cough gay
Back to top Go down
MadScoper

PostSubject: Re: The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS   The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:36 pm

jay u dnt have 2 cough or tell us that your gay... we already know you are gay....
how do you charge your pc in your muck city goon tent/house?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS   The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS Empty

Back to top Go down

The T2O OG (Doggy) QUITS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top