T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

--

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PiNHEAD4L

PiNHEAD4L

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 12:30 am

i dnt even feel like reading dis sht..dis is pointless gay sht..
Back to top Go down
http://karoyalty.freesmfhosting.com
BeerBear xXx

BeerBear xXx

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 9:27 am

dude i bet u cant even speak a third language, you can speak mex, english huh ?
im not fucking jealous b/c i atleast know how 2 spell it
and your the one sayn shit over a pc web.
im not fucking into hacking a basic psp, you dont even know nuthin and still sayn shit
"it all u deleted me back in iP fucking liveless mother fcker" i did not delete any "legit" player you scumified peice of your parent cum swapping failture, and id prefer not mother fucker but better milf fucker,
now fuck you and leave me alone
Back to top Go down
http://isogaming.net
Dhome
PRIVATE
Dhome

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 5:13 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whew i need a beather......ok ok LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ABC
GENERAL
GENERAL

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:11 pm

Dhome wrote:
O! sup mundy
Hello there =)
[T2O] Nialated 2K9 wrote:
mundyyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Lol Hey =)

Damn alot of drama confused
Back to top Go down
TR4L Hunt3r

TR4L Hunt3r

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 3:53 pm

Mundy is so popular. Suspect :mundy2:
Back to top Go down
http://trclan4l.darkbb.com/forum.htm
ABC
GENERAL
GENERAL

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 4:10 pm

Lol i'm pretty awesome XD
king
Back to top Go down
T2O MyStiC

T2O MyStiC

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 5:13 pm

wut a surprise...... lol! lmfao pin n BB...scumified peice of your parent cum swapping failture, and id prefer not mother fucker but better milf fucker,
now fuck you and leave me alone
ROFL..... DH 1v1?
Back to top Go down
Dhome
PRIVATE
Dhome

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:45 am

dam u got a smexy siggy rite dere
Back to top Go down
T2O MyStiC

T2O MyStiC

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:49 pm

work of a genious.... stupid stupid lol! :jj: : (mundy) :jay: :mundy2: :mundy3: :fat bitch: BnM birdo birdo birdo birdo :booboo:
Back to top Go down
Lady Amanda

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 6:20 pm

Holy fucking page stretch.

Anyways its nice to see I'm not the only girl here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T2O MyStiC

T2O MyStiC

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 6:31 pm

well theres pin......
Back to top Go down
PiNHEAD4L

PiNHEAD4L

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 7:13 pm

Cool tongue Laughing santa afro cheers Sleep stupid pimp
Back to top Go down
Dhome
PRIVATE
Dhome

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
TR4L Hunt3r

TR4L Hunt3r

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:55 pm

Pin yo sig would be 10x cooler if it actually showed the chicks ass and not just her leg. (D)
Back to top Go down
http://trclan4l.darkbb.com/forum.htm
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 12:31 am

it is a nice leg though.
Back to top Go down
PiNHEAD4L

PiNHEAD4L

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 6:59 pm

...dats eva longoria.number 1 maxim of idk wut year i forgot lol.shes wife of the spurs(my team bchs)point guard tony parker.shes fine.and i cant get a actual ass lol.i wud b dead if i wuz caught wit dat lol. bounce Embarassed Laughing dots gunsmile fuck2 Rolling Eyes Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
ABC
GENERAL
GENERAL

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 3:44 pm

Lady Amanda wrote:
Holy fucking page stretch.

Anyways its nice to see I'm not the only girl here Very Happy
Yeah, Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
T2O L4NCER
GENERAL
GENERAL
T2O L4NCER

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 4:33 am

QueenMundy wrote:
Hello there,
My name is Mundy and I’m prolly the chillest chick you’ll ever meet. I’m on Myspace far too much. Put me in a crowded room with complete strangers and by the end of the night they will all know who I am… but I’m not saying they will all like me. I’m very social and like meeting new people. I’m a nerd at heart but you wouldn’t know by looking at me. I love technology, games and gadgets. I will text anyone back that texts me… really, I’ve replied to people while in the shower. I dress prep but I love rock and urbane clothing. I will date Rob Dyrdek one day. I can’t sleep with the fan on, but I have to have the TV on. I say weird things like “spiffy”. I LOVE sports, and I’m a true Portland Trail Blazer fan. My old account was Mundy 3 but I’m currently QueenMundy on Mohh2. Oh and blueberries are amazing.

See you guys around =)
Without even meeting you i like you from your post. Its a good thing you show interest in things that usually girls don't give attention or neither give it a try. I think we faced on MOH 2 and you are a good gamer. When did you and Bowser meet? Did he introduced gaming to you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/l.4.n.c.e.r
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 6:11 pm

T2O Lancer wrote:
QueenMundy wrote:
Hello there,
My name is Mundy and I’m prolly the chillest chick you’ll ever meet. I’m on Myspace far too much. Put me in a crowded room with complete strangers and by the end of the night they will all know who I am… but I’m not saying they will all like me. I’m very social and like meeting new people. I’m a nerd at heart but you wouldn’t know by looking at me. I love technology, games and gadgets. I will text anyone back that texts me… really, I’ve replied to people while in the shower. I dress prep but I love rock and urbane clothing. I will date Rob Dyrdek one day. I can’t sleep with the fan on, but I have to have the TV on. I say weird things like “spiffy”. I LOVE sports, and I’m a true Portland Trail Blazer fan. My old account was Mundy 3 but I’m currently QueenMundy on Mohh2. Oh and blueberries are amazing.

See you guys around =)
Without even meeting you i like you from your post. Its a good thing you show interest in things that usually girls don't give attention or neither give it a try. I think we faced on MOH 2 and you are a good gamer. When did you and Bowser meet? Did he introduced gaming to you?

lmao wdf u made me feel bad about myself bc i played mohh2 lol
Back to top Go down
T2O L4NCER
GENERAL
GENERAL
T2O L4NCER

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 2:14 am

GoDKiLL4 wrote:
T2O Lancer wrote:
QueenMundy wrote:
Hello there,

See you guys around =)

Is that a joke Killa because i aint laughing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/l.4.n.c.e.r
Soap

Soap

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 10:34 am

T2O Lancer wrote:
GoDKiLL4 wrote:
T2O Lancer wrote:
QueenMundy wrote:
Hello there,

See you guys around =)

Is that a joke Killa because i aint laughing...
naab pwnt.
Back to top Go down
ABC
GENERAL
GENERAL

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 4:12 pm

T2O Lancer wrote:
QueenMundy wrote:
Hello there,

See you guys around =)

Well i'm glad you like my personality, i'm the same on here as I am in person Smile Yeah I think we have played on mohh2 and thanks, i'm only decent at sniping now days though. Me and Bows have never met in real life, I met him when Nuffsaiid was trying to get me into t2o and Bows was in the room when I was being tried out. I've been into gaming since... forever. Even as a kid, I played the original nintendo, 64, and old school computer games like Age of Empires lol. I think my older brother and his friends got me into gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --   -- - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

--

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T2O Clan Gaming Forum  :: TIME 2 OWN :: Introduction-