T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

T2O In general read this and say W/E u think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

T2O In general read this and say W/E u think Empty
PostSubject: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 8:49 pm

Alright i left KA bc of this reasons: i told them that KA was one of my favorites clans but i aint a KA dude.

U kno T2O has been the clan ive been the longest and i really liked the clan, now im retired but i feel like i wanna be T2O again.. ik i said TONS of shit but hey thats really fun 4 me.. Anyways 5 people told me: dont join t2o mohh2 its loaded with nub dfs but u kno t2o isnt bad and im a T2O dood.. Maybe Nick u kno wut i feel, u 2 aaron.. Dis might sound fag* but deep inside theres always like the clan 4 u.. perfect or not i feel like T2O is mine...

So as yall kno im retired but i can comeback if yall want me ill search my psp charger and my MoHH2 UMD and ill get on right away and make my tryout if its necessary...

PLZ Reply every T2O (who at least give a dam lol)..

* 2 make my point clear: i want 2 join T2O MoHH2 and whoevers have a problem with that, reply, and whoever thinks its cool if i try, reply 2.
Back to top Go down
BeerBear xXx

BeerBear xXx

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 8:54 pm

lol Join 100% ill take revendge
Back to top Go down
http://isogaming.net
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 8:57 pm

Sick that would be the most exiting thing in ur whole week!! Woot!!

LMAO wut a grown ass nerd df
Back to top Go down
BeerBear xXx

BeerBear xXx

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:11 pm

no ? .. ill be just happy to deleted another persona that is nuthing on this planet tryn to be something.

how about you get a fucking life ? dumn fucking kid, your 15 right ? how about you get a gf, meet people or do fucking in this life ? ...

btw, nerd = a billionaire in future... remember that.

your life

lets pretend you had a nerd in your 8th grade
like in 6 years his in university/ your in college
in 5 more years he has a big company making millions a year ? / your finishing university ( if you got accepted .. )
in 5 more years.. nerd = "greatest person" / you = woking for him..
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:52 pm

bb sounding kinda gay...
Back to top Go down
Bowz
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Bowz

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 10:03 pm

well GK another way to be T2O is on 360.. i want u in t2o moh2 but we got 2 many ppl and we are full... plus we got a waiting line Shocked anyways our moh2 roster is loyal and the only choice u have to be in t2o is 2 join us on 360.. ill make a cod4 clan with u and i can get nike in probably with sum of my other friends. it will be for fun tho cuz we aint like those GB freaks
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 11:17 pm

OK BB.. Dats absolutely FAG LMFAO..

First off u wont become billionaire ur a fucken nerd hu failed in life and ended up in an office..
2nd Im 16 almost 17 and i got a GF and friends 2 talk with... How bout u loose ur virginity now ur 30 LMAO... if u can.. prolly u wont since ur a big ass looser so u can always rape a dog..
And ur the one deleting acc of random people in a psp game fuckin retarted lol

"Thats how unsocialized people are"

And Bowz: ur saying u cant get a spot 4 GK in T2O MoHH2??
And CoD4 talking well ill w8 till MW2 comes out bc my lil bro scratched my CoD4 Disk..

LMFAO GB FREAKS!!! So fucking true LMAO they r almost as lame as BB but youngers and havent Fail Yet... LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Bowz
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Bowz

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 11:39 pm

i cant get u a spot on T2O MoHH2.. srry man.. ill sign u up on the waiting list tho..

Tam, pipe, nite, savior, mystic, gk...

there happy? lol but seriously i cant do anything man.. cry2
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 11:43 pm

Alright guess GK aint coming back 2 MoHH2.. Waiting list?? wut if i 1v1 any actual T2O and if i win i take his place... how bout that ?
Back to top Go down
T2O MyStiC

T2O MyStiC

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 9:20 am

even i think T2O is better in moh2, ive already made my decision and im joined iP.
lots of fags but whatever, they active at least.
take me off waiiting list but ftb2 and ftb3 wen it comes out im T2O.
Back to top Go down
BeerBear xXx

BeerBear xXx

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 9:24 am

dude wtf i did to you ? gtfo dip shit,
all who i deleted was
master245
killasoldid
admemtwar
imtiaz1993

now just fucking leave me the fuck alone, kid.

Last edited by BeerBear xXx on Thu 20 Aug 2009, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blakhawk
GENERAL
GENERAL
blakhawk

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 1:10 pm

stupid Nub tongue
Back to top Go down
BeerBear xXx

BeerBear xXx

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 1:13 pm

.. lol hawk you bitch Very Happy you never forgot it Smile
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 8:12 pm

U fucking told me: EH GK no problem that i 4got 2 delete ur acc and the next day my acc was gone (iP GoDKiLL4)... thats how people hu FAIL r like... hurts feelings lol!!

Yeah GL tryin 2 get billionaire deleting other people Accounts.. u got so much talent...

PS: Quit thinking Nerds r the future billionaires... Most of them(including u) r just socially inacepted thats it.. Ur socially inacepted but that doesnt mean u gonna get rich df..
Back to top Go down
T2O xJ4Vy1x

T2O xJ4Vy1x

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 8:37 pm

You guys are so inmature... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyThu 20 Aug 2009, 11:48 pm

HaHaHa Hey Messing with People is like the main reason i come here lol

Anyways Enough shit talk hehehe.. Back 2 the point of my post... Cant yall get a spot in MoHH2 4 me??
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 12:42 am

GoDKiLL4 wrote:
Cant yall get a spot in MoHH2 4 me??

no lol everyone wants to be us cuz we own everything and everyone that ever existed in the known universe. You wouldnt have to rejoin if u never quit Gk, but now u have to wait like everyone else or join some other stupid clan. lol!
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 1:05 am

i wasnt in a stupid clan i was KA.. Anyways Then NVM..
Back to top Go down
BeerBear xXx

BeerBear xXx

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 4:42 pm

yo shit hole, you aint shit in this life doesnt mean you need to be talking shit to me and on this website,
btw im sorry 2 tell but your the one whos talking about "social inaceptance" from where i can understand that you do not have friends, and your feelings are hurt of it, basiclly thats why you say fake shit on me ?
eny way gtfo kid, and leave me alone, dont forget your jacking time is a 9pm not while your reading my post, Nerd.
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 5:24 pm

OK BB thats Gay u want me 2 jack off while i read ur post?? wow.. ur talking without bases and ur aint makin sense... Thats y ur fukin socially inacepted.. Oh well theres people who born 2 be alone, right BB? xD
Back to top Go down
T2O4L DEATH
RETIRED T2O
RETIRED T2O
T2O4L DEATH

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 6:47 am

T2O J4Vy1 wrote:
You guys are so inmature... Laughing
agreed... stupid
Back to top Go down
BeerBear xXx

BeerBear xXx

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 5:29 pm

wut teh fuck you want from me again, gtfo your only fucking ruining my day,
i see your back on mohh2 w/ a t2o tag, your a lucky hoe i aint deleting you b/c someone asked
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 7:32 pm

Aww wanna make out?? lmao gdfo
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 7:39 pm

BB your so gay and everyone knows it. You only have that sig to fool people into thinking your not a flaming homo. :jay: LoL
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 7:55 pm

flaming homo?? lmfao!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T2O In general read this and say W/E u think   T2O In general read this and say W/E u think Empty

Back to top Go down

T2O In general read this and say W/E u think

View previous topic View next topic Back to top