T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

All I can say is wow..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TR4L Hunt3r

TR4L Hunt3r

All I can say is wow.. Empty
PostSubject: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 10:36 pm

So, TR beat you (no owned you guys) in a war tonight and you say we fucking only won because I accidentally killed mad since I didn't see the W8? That's fucking the most bull shit I heard my entire life. I come over here to say good game after the war, and you guys ban me for life and talk shit. You know what, we ended up winning that round 3-0 and you guys say you would have won if that play didn't happen... No fucking way. It's a different story if it was 2-2. If it was I would have been ashamed and apologetic, but this was so insignificant its not even funny.

To think I was going to lead Ftb3 for you bowser.. Sorry bro but with what you pulled tonight I lost all my respect for you, which I still had even after the war. Now go ahead, talk shit to me on the posts below. I'll take the high road this time..
Back to top Go down
http://trclan4l.darkbb.com/forum.htm
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 10:40 pm

Ok ill start off:

Fuck dat nubs wdf a w8 is told 2 fucking w8 not 2 take a fucking adventage over, fuck that.. how da fuck u kno t2o couldnt have make a comeback? huh mutherfucker u dont. BS is when ppl keep going while w8 fuck that and ik alot of fucking dipshits crosseyes faggots muthafuckers do that lame ass tactic lmao

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
TR4L Hunt3r

TR4L Hunt3r

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 10:45 pm

1.) Even if mad got the flag before w8, he was running back through the middle.
2.) The kill was an accident.
3.) T2O got the flag after he died before we even capped.
4.) We won the round 3-0, that's how I know you wouldn't have. Regardless, how you guys behaved was completely uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
http://trclan4l.darkbb.com/forum.htm
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 11:28 pm

lol i wasnt there dood xD
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 11:50 pm

Thats why you establish "no w8s" before the war. A lot of ppl dont look at the text while they r shooting, including me. And hunt, since u guys owned T2O, they needed someone to blame for their loss so they turn to u. Thats how i c it.
Back to top Go down
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 9:58 pm

ahh hunt cmon we need u for FtB3 affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
.FiYaHFlY.

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 5:42 pm

Wow.. i wasnt even there and I believe TR..... T2O Makes up shit cause they think they own mohh2. Sorry but you dont. Razz

(Except all of my friends on mohh2. ily guyz(gk and the others (: )(lol im putting parenthese in parenthese XD)
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 6:45 pm

.FiYaHFlY. wrote:
Wow.. i wasnt even there and I believe TR..... T2O Makes up shit cause they think they own mohh2. Sorry but you dont. Razz

(Except all of my friends on mohh2. ily guyz(gk and the others (: )(lol im putting parenthese in parenthese XD)

I Do. lool Yeaaahhhh suuureee lol

y u saying t2o makes up shit??
Back to top Go down
T2O Mad
LEADER
LEADER
T2O Mad

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 9:08 pm

ok rain first of all even if you dont look at the text on top to prove i was actually waiting...i was coming back from the middle and then Thug said wait and i was just infront of the little house of the axis barn and then hunt was in the r house shooting me i was crouching and standing indicating a wait...ok so what he was too retarded to see that well i went back to get flag and then clutch killed me cause hes a fucking cheating son of a bitch...and fiyah you think t2o makes shit u "we happen to prove our made up shit" so stfu please
Back to top Go down
T2O Mad
LEADER
LEADER
T2O Mad

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 9:12 pm

and i barely login to this site all i do is stay on chatbox and i just browsed through the general forum and i see this...i wouldnt post but you guys are fcking trash talking for somthing we didnt do wrong...if a clan cheats we accuse them nothing wrong with that... fuck2
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 11:02 pm

lol honestly I still believe hunt, but the shit clutch pulls in wars is unbelivable. We (iP) warred TR last night and every time we got a flag clu vted the map. he plays dirty sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Bowz
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Bowz

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 11:05 pm

they didnt win that war.... they fucken cheated big time and it pisses me off. fuck u clu fuck2
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 11:07 pm

We should all ass rape dat dirty bastard Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
T2O xJ4Vy1x

T2O xJ4Vy1x

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:38 am

Who is this fiyah kid?. . .bro you dont know us so plz STFU.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 8:57 pm

Simple.

If TR can prove that they really won that war even without killing mad while on the wait, then they shouldnt
count that as a win and neither should T2O. The 2 should have a rematch. Anyway TR if you really won the war
even without killing mad while on the wait 3 0 then you wouldnt have any problem doing it again?

This is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
T2O 723SiiS7 x

T2O 723SiiS7 x

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 3:52 pm

Hunter is right..

and cmon that is the stupidest excuse i ever heard too,

look if u leave a game (dc) den its ur fken fault

jeez

just keep on playing

w8 can go up som1s ass

yah?

xD
Back to top Go down
http://T2Oclan.COM
xCrazyBalls-
GENERAL
GENERAL
xCrazyBalls-

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 7:52 pm

i believe HuNT. i think you guys owe him/them a apology
Back to top Go down
Bulletz

Bulletz

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 1:01 pm

TR4L Hunt3r wrote:
So, TR beat you (no owned you guys) in a war tonight and you say we fucking only won because I accidentally killed mad since I didn't see the W8? That's fucking the most bull shit I heard my entire life. I come over here to say good game after the war, and you guys ban me for life and talk shit. You know what, we ended up winning that round 3-0 and you guys say you would have won if that play didn't happen... No fucking way. It's a different story if it was 2-2. If it was I would have been ashamed and apologetic, but this was so insignificant its not even funny.

To think I was going to lead Ftb3 for you bowser.. Sorry bro but with what you pulled tonight I lost all my respect for you, which I still had even after the war. Now go ahead, talk shit to me on the posts below. I'll take the high road this time..

lol arn't u saying now that u want to lead ftb3 ???
Back to top Go down
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 2:40 pm

bulletz.. that was months ago. lord him him
Back to top Go down
PiNHEAD4L

PiNHEAD4L

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 5:28 am

T2O Bowser wrote:
they didnt win that war.... they fucken cheated big time and it pisses me off. fuck u clu fuck2

nice but u wud letem rejoin like dat lol.

besides..clutch..omg..clutch..omg lol..clutch is a fckn fag freak4L...
he wuz relaxed cuz he wuz wining da 1st 1v1.and i rm him 2x in a row and he call me "F4G"every time i killem and i am not tryn to do any fckn thing to disrespect him.im like holy sht wow.i just say "DUDE"and he say "SU" lmao.

he lies to get in clans,dat includes faking noob people(like tackidipp).he cheats in wars just like nick.he lied about his mom dieing.he sed..hes a psycho fag freak people..i doubt he will ever change..and yall gave pitty too him cuz all he got wuz sayin is wuz his MOM DIED ANN DAT WUZ A FCKN LIE HOLY SHT WDF HE GOT NOW.clutch is just another breed of GEVM...sure gevm cant stop saying pssy and dck and i love u all da time and double clans and clan hops.but either gevm or clutch r worse.prolly soul mates in the end.i got alot more on him but i cant remember cuz im not gona waste my time tryn to remember.
Back to top Go down
http://karoyalty.freesmfhosting.com
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 6:03 pm

PiNHEAD4L wrote:
T2O Bowser wrote:

nice but u wud letem rejoin like dat lol.

besides..clutch..omg..clutch..omg lol..clutch is a fckn fag freak4L...
he wuz relaxed cuz he wuz wining da 1st 1v1.and i rm him 2x in a row and he call me "F4G"every time i killem and i am not tryn to do any fckn thing to disrespect him.im like holy sht wow.i just say "DUDE"and he say "SU" lmao.

he lies to get in clans,dat includes faking noob people(like tackidipp).he cheats in wars just like nick.he lied about his mom dieing.he sed..hes a psycho fag freak people..i doubt he will ever change..and yall gave pitty too him cuz all he got wuz sayin is wuz his MOM DIED ANN DAT WUZ A FCKN LIE HOLY SHT WDF HE GOT NOW.clutch is just another breed of GEVM...sure gevm cant stop saying pssy and dck and i love u all da time and double clans and clan hops.but either gevm or clutch r worse.prolly soul mates in the end.i got alot more on him but i cant remember cuz im not gona waste my time tryn to remember.

Nice. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I can say is wow..   All I can say is wow.. Empty

Back to top Go down

All I can say is wow..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T2O Clan Gaming Forum  :: TIME 2 OWN :: General Forum-