T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xCrazyBalls-
GENERAL
GENERAL
xCrazyBalls-

MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE Empty
PostSubject: MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE   MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 8:19 pm

Theres not much for me. I dont have that much of a history, but here it goes.

Ok, so i started off, and my mom had bought me MoHH2 When it first came out. Then about a month later, i got wifi. Then i made the account rcswistak1. most of you dont know what it means, but maybe rain does. But anyway, im playing and i see a clan called Akin. Wnd0wOFAkin,AkinAlucard, and many other people. So i decided i was going to make an account called KillerofAkin. So original, right? I played on this account for several months or so, and so im playing in City.( I remember this like it was yesterday.) And I meet Jiggy, Rain, EM3 KING, JaBbA and EM3 Link. So The game was only BAR, Snipe and SMG. So i decided to use snipe since i sucked at the BAR. So rain asks me if I wanted to join Em3 so i said YES! so i made my first EM3 account: EM3 Hunter. Then im playing and I got in a fight with some EM3 and i quit. then i went solo again. Then a couple months later or so, im playing in Port or something, and I meet rain once again, this time, i asked him if i could tryout. At the time, Jabba was online, so he 1v1'd me with sniper, while rain, jabba, asshat, and all the other EM3 oG's watched. I beat jabba at the 1v1 by a lot, and i got to join. I didnt know what account to use, and then Jabba came up with the name that i would use for a long time. So i joined EM3, and I played on EM3 MARKSMAN for A LONG TIME. It was about a year. Then Em3 died, and i revived it back.

After EM3 died, Jabba and asshat joined the clan KA when it was first made. Jabba asked me to join, and i did. I made the account KA MARKSMAN. then i got grounded for half a year because of grades, and couldnt play psp.

When i came back, Jiggy was making KF with BLAKH4WK, and some other people that i dont remember. He asked me to join, and i did. then i played with them, for a while, and then the incident with KF happened which i wont put into much detail. Then basically i joined some small clans and became a clan HOE. After that, i joined iP inspite of trying to be loyal. i did, and i joined for a couple months until it died.

Then I joined KA, and that is about it.
Thanks for Reading!
Back to top Go down
-=[T4NK]=-
PS3 COMMANDER
PS3 COMMANDER
-=[T4NK]=-

PostSubject: Re: MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE   MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 9:43 pm

ooo ur marksman i was wondering who that was i heard about u but nvr actually saw u in any matches before but i guess i have and didnt even know it since i know who u r now Shocked
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE   MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 11:34 pm

LoL I remember that MM u kept threatening to kill yourself if we didn't let u in EM3.
Back to top Go down
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE   MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 11:57 pm

Nab you took my name. (D)
Back to top Go down
xCrazyBalls-
GENERAL
GENERAL
xCrazyBalls-

PostSubject: Re: MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE   MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 2:38 pm

haha yeah rain good times ay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE   MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE Empty

Back to top Go down

MM's MoHH2 History-PLEASE READ TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top