T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
T2O iNSANE
GENERAL
GENERAL

PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 5:44 pm

look what happens when i leave mohh2 for a few weeks (D). And sniperz, just because you got mad at ace doesnt mean you have to fuck up the entire clan and the site. Stop taking out ur anger on people who arent involved. And ace,,,why of all people would you start this deleting shit...lost a lot of respect for you....
Back to top Go down
T2O Legend
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O Legend

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:19 pm

wth is this our acc's are gettn deleted so fck it ppl MOHH2 is still alive and we all know it. It's about to be killed unless we fckn save it. and if u want to fckn help then delete the damn haxers that are doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
T2OxTuRtLe
PRIVATE
T2OxTuRtLe

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:40 pm

ok guys this is seriously getting way fucking out of hand.

just fucking man up and fucking stop.. Mad

ya its cool (for about a minute or two) that you can basically delete anyone you want,
but after two fucking days of this shit this is becoming fucking bullshit and whoever is still doing quit being a fucking no life piece of shit and fucking man the fuck up and quit it.

i dont fucking care who is doing it as long as they fucking stop..

im with NoCtUrNe on this one i dont want to have to start putting fucking numbers in my name..

this is fucking bullshit, just stop being a lil low life piece of shit.. fuck2 fuck1
Back to top Go down
T2O Legend
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O Legend

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:42 pm

agreed turt
Back to top Go down
ABC
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 7:09 pm

thumup1
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:42 am

T2O TuRtLe x wrote:

ya its cool (for about a minute or two) that you can basically delete anyone you want,
but after two fucking days of this shit this is becoming fucking bullshit and whoever is still doing quit being a fucking no life piece of shit and fucking man the fuck up and quit it.

im with NoCtUrNe on this one i dont want to have to start putting fucking numbers in my name..

this is fucking bullshit, just stop being a lil low life piece of shit.. fuck2 fuck1

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:00 am

Soap wrote:
T2O TuRtLe x wrote:

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

His palms are sweaty, knees weak,
arms are heavy, there's vomit on his sweater already,
Mom's spaghetti, he's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready,
to drop bombs, But he keeps on forgettin what he wrote down,
the whole crowd goes so loud,
he opens his mouth but the words won't come out,
he's chokin how, everybody's jokin now,
the clocks run out, times up, over (something)

Snap back to reality, oh, there goes gravity,
Oh, there goes rabbit, he choked,
he's so mad but he won't give up that easy,
no he won't have it...

Thats all i know lol...everyone used to sing that song in my 5th grade class lol.
Back to top Go down
Bb0y MYTH

Bb0y MYTH

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:35 pm

Well, all I got to say is, Ace and Snpz have always been noobs to me. And are both hacking wannabes, WHACK. Never thought they were guudd at all. To both of yu, get a lyfe. And if yu think by deleting people on Mohh2 yu is cool, yur wrong. Now yu will forever be remembered as the "Noob Deleting Duo" cheers GJ. ahaha. And to the people that are GETTING deleted. Please stfu and suck it up. Its just an account, lmao. Yu can always make a new. It dont matter as long as yu do guudd with it.. although having to make a new one constantly is kinda annoying, but w/e. Oh and Ace I think yu have no right to be calling people "noob" after getting pissed over a PSP video game which YU SUCK AT. And to Snpz, yur sig is mad funny. "WATCH OUT HERE COMES SNPZ!" please. More like "Oh Snpz is in game, Ima look for him, easy ass kill." Mohh2 is mad laggy and whack now, so fuck it. Ya can keep arguing over it like lil girls. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3rz

Sn1p3rz

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 5:15 pm

Bb0y MYTH wrote:
Well, all I got to say is, Ace and Snpz have always been noobs to me. And are both hacking wannabes, WHACK. Never thought they were guudd at all. To both of yu, get a lyfe. And if yu think by deleting people on Mohh2 yu is cool, yur wrong. Now yu will forever be remembered as the "Noob Deleting Duo" cheers GJ. ahaha. And to the people that are GETTING deleted. Please stfu and suck it up. Its just an account, lmao. Yu can always make a new. It dont matter as long as yu do guudd with it.. although having to make a new one constantly is kinda annoying, but w/e. Oh and Ace I think yu have no right to be calling people "noob" after getting pissed over a PSP video game which YU SUCK AT. And to Snpz, yur sig is mad funny. "WATCH OUT HERE COMES SNPZ!" please. More like "Oh Snpz is in game, Ima look for him, easy ass kill." Mohh2 is mad laggy and whack now, so fuck it. Ya can keep arguing over it like lil girls. tongue

lmao nub,

im not the one deleting if i was i wouldnt be a nub and use that site.
so dont start talking shit about me deleting cause im not.

i also read the part were u said not to fight lmao....

whos starting shit? me or u?
u stupid fag get a life.. im not going to keep going on about this. if u faggetz think im delete fine ill start deleting.

i never deleted anyone since t2o and that was what? month and a half ago. just cause im not gettting deleted dont mean its me deleting. nub

"WATCH OUT HERE COMES SNPZ!" please. More like "Oh Snpz is in game, Ima look for him, easy ass kill." lmao!!! thats what gf said yesturday. ask them what happened Smile
Back to top Go down
Bb0y MYTH

Bb0y MYTH

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:18 pm

I didnt say yu wuz the one deleting like now that everbody is getting deleted. I meant that yu have deleted people and are like stfu or ill delete and sht, dont deny it. Im talking about in general deleting people. And I wasnt even on yday so stfu. Maybe both GF and I thought about the same sht cuz its tru ahahah. I have a life =].
Back to top Go down
T2O iNSANE
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 7:48 pm

myth i dont understand, why do you spell "you" like "yu" and "life" like "lyfe" is this some ghetto trend im missing out on? or are yuuuu that stupid..its annoying as shit
Back to top Go down
T2O LiVEWiRE

T2O LiVEWiRE

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:17 pm

lol shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit idgaf if i get del, but now it DC you? DA FUCK!? thank god i didnt lose my fav acc Surprised i got del 7 times yesterday lmao, dced every time. every time a pro makes a game. ppl randomly leave 1 by 1 ? but then they come back with numbers in there names. hmmmm......? DELETED its fucking stoopid. how about i delete one of the deleters out of a war? that would be fucking hilarious. yall nedda stop. your deleteing your friends. your fucking friends...to prove what? that you pointlessly hack a psp game! lol GJ Smile)))))))))
Back to top Go down
Bb0y MYTH

Bb0y MYTH

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 8:48 pm

Insane please stfu. I like typing different from other people. Or do yu want me to type like a white boi, like "I suck at MOHH2, and I have lack of aim, therefore I can be considered, noob." (something Insane could/would say). And I wuznt even talking to yu, so shhh Rolling Eyes . Just be happy i dont effin write as bad as Jay aha.
Back to top Go down
T2O xJ4Vy1x

T2O xJ4Vy1x

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 9:47 pm

lol You know something I just notice my name on Snipe signature...Letme fix that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
T2OxTuRtLe
PRIVATE
T2OxTuRtLe

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 10:00 pm

Javy did you do that to his sig? lol!
Back to top Go down
AoE 2GoDLy
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
AoE 2GoDLy

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 11:18 pm

snpz show me mine
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
Bowz
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Bowz

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 2:24 am

Sn1p3rz wrote:
Bb0y MYTH wrote:

lmao nub,

im not the one deleting if i was i wouldnt be a nub and use that site.
so dont start talking shit about me deleting cause im not.

i also read the part were u said not to fight lmao....

whos starting shit? me or u?
u stupid fag get a life.. im not going to keep going on about this. if u faggetz think im delete fine ill start deleting.

i never deleted anyone since t2o and that was what? month and a half ago. just cause im not gettting deleted dont mean its me deleting. nub

"WATCH OUT HERE COMES SNPZ!" please. More like "Oh Snpz is in game, Ima look for him, easy ass kill." lmao!!! thats what gf said yesturday. ask them what happened Smile
if u have a life u should start living it instead of being on here. just look at what ur doin: ur arguing to a bunch of other ppl on this site like little kids.. the thing that makes this sad is that ur basically an adult... another thing is that ur argument is over a shitty psp game that hardly any1 ever plays... whic his about deleteing some1s acc... seriously grow up and have fun playing the game instead of arguing and making a complete fool of urselves cuz ur not proving anything by saying u have a "life" over the internet. NEWSFLASH: no1 gives a shit. and go ahead reply to this cuz i bet u will to try and "defend" urself.

the only reason i took the time 2 write this cuz i was bored xD naabs
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3rz

Sn1p3rz

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:40 pm

true bowz true... i got no defence Razz

i got no reason to fight over the some game on a site. Razz

i shall stop and wow.. javy XD

nice editing Razz
Back to top Go down
T2O Legend
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O Legend

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 5:46 pm

snipz can u hack that site that del?
Back to top Go down
T2O LiVEWiRE

T2O LiVEWiRE

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 7:10 pm

lolololoololoolololololo vagina
Back to top Go down
T2O Sn0wM4n
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O Sn0wM4n

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 10:59 pm

heehhehehe Cool
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
T2O Legend
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O Legend

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 7:07 pm

live we aint talkn bout yo vagina lol! jk..
Back to top Go down
Bulletz

Bulletz

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 7:21 pm

lol someone should hax that site like how legend said to.
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3rz

Sn1p3rz

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 10:26 pm

i have talked to fox and he did say he is able to hack it and shut it down but i dont know for how ling so we'll just have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
T2O LiVEWiRE

T2O LiVEWiRE

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 11:01 pm

lol bulletz, turt make ur sig?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA   PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PPL WHO KILLED MOHH2 USA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top