T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunt3r 4L

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:09 pm

I figured that because Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 is unofficially dead, we should all post how you guys thought your career was overall. Do you guys regret anything? What would you have done differently? When looking back at everything, would you do it all again? Was the playing all night, training and fine tuning your skills worth it? I know for the fact that mohh2 wasn't the best game to ever hit the psp or any console for that matter, but what I do know is that I had the time of my life playing with my clan mates, and talking shit after EVERY war. (:
Back to top Go down
Bulletz

Bulletz

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:17 pm

i dont fucking get y u guys think this is real life like wtf is the point of this post ur acting like this was ur life or something. its a game on psp... just leave it let it die on its own and move on with ur life............................

Hoes.
Back to top Go down
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:21 pm

I'll get a little technical for you. I started playing online mohh2 on Dec 1, 2007. That's 25 months of playing and nearly 1/8th of my life. For players like mad it was 1/5th of their life. When you play a game so much, and you know people for so long you get connected. Just a lil newsflash brah, I am acting like this was my life, because um, it was for a few years.
Back to top Go down
Bulletz

Bulletz

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:24 pm

ik but like the other posts about it dieing and who was ur idol??? like really wtf get a real idol not a person that was good in a video game... i think its just retarded that u guys do that kind of stuff. bounce
Back to top Go down
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:28 pm

Snoopy is your idol. At least our idols are breathing people. xD And way to spam this shit up already. (D)
Back to top Go down
Bulletz

Bulletz

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:29 pm

first of all snoopy isn't my idol wtF????? i dont have one. and i didn't spam i was just stating wat i felt Wink
Back to top Go down
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:32 pm

Damn, I'm sure Rain would agree with me here -- I have some major philosophy issues. First with him and mohh2 beliefs, and now with you with idols & life and shit. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3rz

Sn1p3rz

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:53 pm

bullets just shut the fuck up. seriously u talk way to much. if u dont want to post how ur career was then gtfo out of the topic. simple as that. stupid 10 year old fagget.

i got no regets. this is how i wanted it to go. and this is how its going to end. From the begin i figured joining dmw was like the best choice i made. made new friends on and off mohh2.

To tell u the truth i think some ppl here look up to me. and dont even bs. cause i always get pms about this shit. When someone needs help with something they ask and i help them to the best i can. i bascily know everyone now, except a few that i dont. so yea.. i would say my mohh2 career went well for me.

Last edited by Sn1p3rz on Mon 04 Jan 2010, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bulletz

Bulletz

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:58 pm

wtf snpz u fucking crazy ass hoe im just saying its fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sn1p3rz

Sn1p3rz

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:00 pm

u replied 5 times to say it was stupid? wow.. gj u that fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:05 pm

Im just saying that Snoopy is stupid. bounce
Back to top Go down
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:19 am

im sorry guys but i have to agree with bulletz. theres being competetive with a game, and then there's lifeless. You should never connect your video games with a prime factor of your life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:22 am

u guys r retardid
Back to top Go down
Lb of Weed

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 1:07 am

The only thing I regret is getting good too late. I got good when iP was like in the brink of dying. I would have like to have been one of the pros when AAO iP KA HDG AoA DM and even when t2o was a real clan.

It was still aweseom after that but I mean look at it now....Even a few months back. Its DONE.

The only thing that will be the savior of MOH is when part three comes out which i believe is like this coming fall xD
Back to top Go down
Bowz
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
Bowz

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 1:28 am

ehh this topic does sound pretty gay and nerdy but like seriously who cares what a bunch of gamers think of u over the internet o.O lets see...

1. thanks Lb for complementing our clan... kinda
T2O was best during the AoA v T2O saga. it was always pros vs pros and actualy made the game fun. most of the pros were in these 2 clans at the time

2. i aint gonna be arguing with bullets or doggy cuz doggy is an annoying bitch as well as bulletz... kinda

3. Rain i guess this is pretty retarded but who cares o.o

4. sniperz i respect u but no.. i dont look up to u. i dnt look up to anybody

Last but not least Hunt:
to answer ur questions...
The only thing i regret in moh2 was leaving the clan and making a big scene and all that stuff... it cost me sum good valuable ppl. the only thing i would do differently is ummm nothing xD. I wouldnt do this again with how it is now, i miss the T2O AoA time =/. ANd i never played all night training as if it was like getting ready for sumthing. only training i did was for football.

Go ahead and post ur comments on how nerdy i sound and stuff but remember this.... I Dont Care xD
Back to top Go down
T2O4L xDeViOuSx
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O4L xDeViOuSx

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 2:22 am

well for me, i dont regret much, except playing to late.i started playing around march-april 07 but not allot, like once or twice a week for a bit, then started playing regularly in about summer of 08,ive made allot of good friends,such as roll,warjew,9,k8,b4n,bows,tt,mad(when he's not a slut4L),my naab pin hunt,mm,rain,colt,j,pein,b345t,dm beast,bj,sin, and others i have met and may have forgotten to mention.some of you think its just a game but yet you still come to this site thats based on mohh2 and gaming,in one way or another mohh2 has been an influence in our lives, be it just to kill time and have fun, if you have something negative to say to me about this, blow it out your ass Smile kthnxbai
Back to top Go down
T2O ToGooD
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 3:20 pm

T2O Bowser wrote:
ehh this topic does sound pretty gay and nerdy but like seriously who cares what a bunch of gamers think of u over the internet o.O lets see...

T2O was best during the AoA v T2O saga. it was always pros vs pros and actualy made the game fun. most of the pros were in these 2 clans at the time

2. i aint gonna be arguing with bullets or doggy cuz doggy is an annoying bitch as well as bulletz... kinda

Last but not least Hunt:
The only thing i regret in moh2 was leaving the clan and making a big scene and all that stuff... it cost me sum good valuable ppl. the only thing i would do differently is ummm nothing xD. I wouldnt do this again with how it is now, i miss the T2O AoA time =/. ANd i never played all night training as if it was like getting ready for sumthing. only training i did was for football.

Go ahead and post ur comments on how nerdy i sound and stuff but remember this.... I Dont Care xD

Noob
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 3:57 pm

No regrets about mohh2.

It may not mean nothing to yall
But understand nothing was done for me
So I dont plan on stopping at all
I want this shit forever man, ever man, ever man

@ bulletz and doggy: i dont even know why the fck are you two here.
we go here because its the forum of our minor hobby, not our life. its been a part of our life
but not that we play it 24/7. yes the title says "life of the professionals" but what hunt meant
was how do you think your mohh2 career went not your whole life. idgaf if your life was to
tell everyone what they do is stupid just do it elsewhere. if you think something is stupid
then why bother post? especially if your just going to ruin the thread.
Back to top Go down
T2O ToGooD
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 4:20 pm

T2O Bowser wrote:

Last but not least Hunt:

Noob Cool
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 4:43 pm

lol 2am And nice said well soap lol....Well Fo Hunter questionz...I reget shit lol...I did wut i wanted 2 do...Except fo leaving AoA for da bit cuz of dat shit i did 2 dat bus lady....And For Keep retiring and coming back,,,,,

I started da day i qot mohh2 which is OCT somthing...My bro told me 2 get da game cuz it was tight.....I never even played games before mohh2. Except Final Fansty for Ps1 lol...Ugh I dnt relly wanted 2 be lke anyone...All i did 2 get good was I always got somone dat was good and i always tryed 2 get better...In TMK i wanted 2 be better dan rain cuz he was in EM3 lol...Den In HDG i was fkn good but BJ was 1 point better lol...den in AoA..Fuck everyone lol I knw i was good enough...and dat all nighter shit i never trained.....Fuck dat I only played wars 2 wars.....Best effin wars were T2O vs AoA And HDG vs KF.....Best shit i ever had....Loved da wars kept da game going...I only lasted da game till march 13...Cuz ik i broke my psp when my bro had his bday lol .....

PS: I can type fast I did all dis in 2 minz lol and im done now (PCE) No more question por favor
Back to top Go down
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 4:46 pm

i would never regret on staying moh1-ftb2. as they were the psp games anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hunt3r 4L

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 5:06 pm

Good, good everyone. And bowz--you said this was a little gay. Look who your saying this to. xDD

The only thing I truly regret was leaving iP the first time. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I would have gone to AoA eventually, but in hindsight what I did was wrong. Many iP members respected me when I was there, and what I did caused my rep to go from a loyal, respectable player, to a faggot hopper one. (:
Back to top Go down
T2O RAiN

T2O RAiN

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 9:38 pm

yeah HUNT WHY THE FUCK DID U LEAVE iP FOR AOA. WAIT I THINK I REMEMBER, YOU WERE FIGHTING WITH SOMEONE IN iP, MAYBE DH, BUT U STILL SHUDNT HAVE LEFT OMG. I WAS SO PISSED WHEN U JOINED AOA SO THEN I SECRETLY JOINED AOA TO AS AOA ARCANE BUT SOMTHING HAPPENED AND I WOUND UP IN KA OR W/E.

ok my biggest regret is joining nicks clans cuz theyr good for a while but then they dies out quick bcuz of nicks tendency to clan hop.

i do not regret leaving EM3 i dont think anyone should stay in the same clan they started in forever. thats why idk how mad does it lol.

i regret deleting pein on his a2k nova acc and then saying it wasnt me.

i regret deleting nitemare a shitload of times

i regret leaving t2o cuz its the most fun clan when its active but the problem is, it rarely is active.

I regret being a tattle tale and pming bowz saying that T2o Wario joined KA (the original one) and then bowz told everyone that it was me who told on wario lol and he hated me for a while buit then got over ...man that was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
T2OxTuRtLe
PRIVATE
T2OxTuRtLe

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 10:17 pm

No offense to all of you guys that are calling people nerds or something, just like bowz said i dont think anyone here really gives a fuck what you call them.

plus you guys are still on this site just as much as the rest of us and you calling peoples "nerds" is really retarded because like i said you play the games as much as we do and are on the site the same amount..

so basically you are calling your self a "nerd"

lol!
Back to top Go down
T2O xJ4Vy1x

T2O xJ4Vy1x

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:52 pm

Well if it wasn't for MOHH2, T2O would never exist and we wouldn't be here talking gay shit about each other Laughing The only thing I probably regret is not buying this game when it first came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top