T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunt3r 4L

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:58 pm

Nite Says:
"who is this kid with no life (legend) , bumpiing every theard for a year"
"and then he comes to the pro life shit thread"
"and says " you guys have no life "
"hunt post this for me"
"im banned lol"

Exact words, posted on Xat 1.5.10 at approx. 11PM EST/8 PST. O:!
Back to top Go down
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 5:05 pm

Hunt3r 4L wrote:
Nite Says:
"who is this kid with no life (legend) , bumpiing every theard for a year"
"and then he comes to the pro life shit thread"
"and says " you guys have no life "
"hunt post this for me"
"im banned lol"

Exact words, posted on Xat 1.5.10 at approx. 11PM EST/8 PST. O:!

yah thx man for remembering me Basketball i do like spamming old threads
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 6:14 pm

lol noob and rain he left for da better team lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Bulletz

Bulletz

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 7:02 pm

Soap wrote:
No regrets about mohh2.

It may not mean nothing to yall
But understand nothing was done for me
So I dont plan on stopping at all
I want this shit forever man, ever man, ever man

@ bulletz and doggy: i dont even know why the fck are you two here.
we go here because its the forum of our minor hobby, not our life. its been a part of our life
but not that we play it 24/7. yes the title says "life of the professionals" but what hunt meant
was how do you think your mohh2 career went not your whole life. idgaf if your life was to
tell everyone what they do is stupid just do it elsewhere. if you think something is stupid
then why bother post? especially if your just going to ruin the thread.

i never said it was ur life im saying u guys are thinking of mohh2 as ur life ( a little ) so thats the last post ima post on this post Wink ill only post if someone posts about me Smile
Back to top Go down
T2O iNSANE
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 7:20 pm

I dont regret anything cept for leaving KA to start Nv right before pin and az got back. And yea, it sucked when hunt quit iP...we kinda became enemies for a while there, and i never knew u were AoA rain lol. The one real life benefit of playing this game is i started off as a shitty typer and know i type fast as hell..so thanks all the people who piss me off in the chatboxes and make me type fast.
Back to top Go down
xSuRViVaLx-xX[Keewee]
PRIVATE
xSuRViVaLx-xX[Keewee]

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 11:59 pm

ahh wat i regret will prolly be leaving KA so many times lol i wud have like to stay in KA but i left for stupid reasons..like when i left KA for RT i just joined cuz nick convinced me lol i knew it wudnt last long idk y i joined lol umm also wen i let for TR another stupid reason i left cuz of inactiveness i also thot az wasnt gonna come bak but he did like 2 days after i left for TR and after az came bak so did pin so KA waz bak but i already have left for TR im pretty sure i left another time but i 4got XD lol i regret leaving KA so many times becuz now pin n az wont let go bak Crying or Very sad which really suxed cuz im KA4L.., ive never enjoyed being in a clan as much as wen i was KA we warred everyday we were active(most of da time) and we owned XD lol yea that will prolly be da only thing i regret o and also leaving K4E for iP lol KA4L Cool nubzz
Back to top Go down
AOA JAY713

AOA JAY713

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 12:12 am

YUH WAS AOA 2 NOW LOL
Back to top Go down
Dhome
PRIVATE
Dhome

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 3:28 pm

O well i gotta say is that my time in aao, dhomeboyz, LP, iP, tr, nd oa were were tha best dayz of mai carrer. just doin shit like owning everyone in aao, coming up in lp, first pro clan oa, meetin rain, 951, 2am lol remem dat wun game we both scored 100 pts lmao, meeting lil, roll, gr8, nd all ma aao niggaz, owning with ex, rain, eags, n inf in iP, ownin jay n pein countless times ;p!, yea its a fatass run-on sentence but fuck being grammatically correct lol. Soap, hunt, ma nig dev chappel, all u guys. real talk i loved moh2 lol cuz like rain said the moh2 community was small nd cool everyone knew everyone, and especially tlkin abt ppls moms so fuckin much that they quit moh2 lhh.!! but yeah moh2 is always gna b ma fave game!
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:56 am

Dhome wrote:
O well i gotta say is that my time in aao, dhomeboyz, LP, iP, tr, nd oa were were tha best dayz of mai carrer. just doin shit like owning everyone in aao, coming up in lp, first pro clan oa, meetin rain, 951, 2am lol remem dat wun game we both scored 100 pts lmao, meeting lil, roll, gr8, nd all ma aao niggaz, owning with ex, rain, eags, n inf in iP, ownin jay n pein countless times ;p!, yea its a fatass run-on sentence but fuck being grammatically correct lol. Soap, hunt, ma nig dev chappel, all u guys. real talk i loved moh2 lol cuz like rain said the moh2 community was small nd cool everyone knew everyone, and especially tlkin abt ppls moms so fuckin much that they quit moh2 lhh.!! but yeah moh2 is always gna b ma fave game!

ily2 DH no homo (D) Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 971313
Back to top Go down
T2O4L xDeViOuSx
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O4L xDeViOuSx

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 2:56 pm

lol i rember when i met dh in a war, he called me a fag cus i sniped his as while he was running with the flag, then a friendship blossomed Razz
Back to top Go down
Dhome
PRIVATE
Dhome

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 4:12 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
T2O4L Silva

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
T2O4L xDeViOuSx
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O4L xDeViOuSx

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Mar 2010, 6:56 pm

lol o yea dh, i remember dev chappell
Back to top Go down
iP S4ViOR

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptySun 30 May 2010, 6:46 pm

Pointless, dumb, wish I never got addicted to it ( like I am to MW2 now (D))
Back to top Go down
GoDKiLL4

GoDKiLL4

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 6:07 pm

why?
Back to top Go down
T2O iNSANE
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 8:59 pm

lol yea mohh2 was addictive as shit
Back to top Go down
T2O 723SiiS7 x

T2O 723SiiS7 x

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jun 2010, 6:33 pm

Hmm Regrets? I dont know the only thing i regret doing is bricking my psp

I dont regret leaving T2O like 6 times.
I dont regret Joining TMK
I dont regret leaving AAO 3 times.
I dont regret Owning Bowz and making him rage quit.
I dont regret being friends with GEVM
I dont regret letting Hunter Join AoA
I dont regret Leaving KA 2 times
I dont regret Hacking in wars while in HDG.
I dont regret joining RPR
I dont regret joining IRON
I dont regret bragging all the time
I dont regret being bitchy
AND

I DEFINITELY DON'T REGRET CREATING AOA WITH MY BRO JAY AND SNOW.

Like i said, I only regret bricking my psp.
Back to top Go down
http://T2Oclan.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.   Medal of Honor: Heroes 2  --- Life of the professionals. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 --- Life of the professionals.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top