T2O Clan Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Post ur Moh2 History

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

[T2O] XpLoSiOnZ

Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Jan 2010, 2:11 am

Legend wrote:
lol he is bonsonian

tsk.. tsk.. don't lack on my english ngga
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
T2O Legend
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O Legend

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 8:00 pm

Doggy wrote:
Legend wrote:
lol he is bonsonian

tsk.. tsk.. don't lack on my english ngga

i did it on purpose Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dhome
PRIVATE
Dhome

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 8:23 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
T2O Legend
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
T2O Legend

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 7:29 pm

Laughing and doggy im not the one that spelled sense wrong lol!
Back to top Go down
bowlama

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 1:29 am

I bought the game, I owned every1. End of story
Back to top Go down
Bb0y MYTH

Bb0y MYTH

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:13 am

I think I remember doing this before, but fuck it, Im bored. I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

Aright so it all started with my boi Aaron. Me and him use to play Fifa for PSP like all the time and we raped. Then one day he told me he get a cool game called Mohh2 and that I should get it. At first I was like, wtf? Naw im not wasting 20 dollars on some game thats prob garb. I kept seeing him on it instead of being on fifa tho, so in the end I bought Mohh2 lol. My first account was like richie1795? But the record was bull so I made a new acc called Soulja1795. I remember the first game where I started to get the hang of sht was a TDM in Sewers. And when I say "I started to get the hang of sht" I mean I finally got a kill. lol. Yeah I thought I was beast cause I started raping with a shottie lol (I forget what the shotguns in mohh2 are). Until one day I was in a Deathmatch and some HDG said dont use SG. It's noob. If I had to take a guess to which HDG it was, I'd say maybe HDG Beast. So then I started using the BAR. I sucked but whatever I got a kill once in a while in each game lolol. I kept seeing these private matches with like clan v clan. I was interested in joining a clan. I got a tryout for HDG. I tried out against I think Pein or Beast. I lost like 4 to 10... but Pein told Jay to let me in, I would get better. I became HDG S0uLjA. I sucked therefore was never put in wars. (There was one main reason I sucked. Someone asked me why I never sprint. That was the moment where I noticed that I was suppose to be able to sprint in the game, but my analog was effed up.) So that was like during November-December. For Christmas I got a new Blue PSP Slim= working analog for sprinting. lol. I could now sprint but still my aim with the BAR was most of the time bad. I met KA SPIT in a public game and he said he could maybe help me out. I practiced with him in a private match for about 5 games. After the training seshes with him, I was like 3 times better. And HDG noticed that and thats when they let me war with them for the first time. I changed my name to HDG BuLLeT cause I thought my record could be way better than what my other HDG acc was. Yeah so I warred with HDG against KF. I think we won, but either way, I capped 2 flags so I was happy haha. I warred with HDG like 5 more times when I finally realized that KF was the top clan. (sorry Jay if you read this but it was true. dont matter tho, we raped them in Aoa v KF times.) I decided to tryout and some faggot cough, Exclusive, cough. had to play me and he beat me 7 to 10. He was fucking with me too, tryna make his KF people laugh. They were all saying shiet like "NOOOB and stuff" and im all like wtf? chill its a game lol. So I stayed in HDG for like another week. Then I got a tryout for T2O. (I really only tried out cause I visited their site and it was hella nice and look organized lol). I had to verse T2O Buckeye and I only lost 9 to 10. I became T2O Aztec. I remember thats when that huge T2O v KF 10 on 10 was gunna go down. I wasnt able to be in it tho cause T2O had mass good people. Yeah from there my career was mostly clan hopping and shiet. I went from KF-TA-AAO-iQ-R4D-AoA-KA-AoA-ZP-K4E- etc. =( I probably pissed alotta leaders off cause I came and left so quick. Yeah I forget what my last clan was lol. Now I dont have a psp but if I did, I'd prob be raping in T2O with Bowz.

--MYTH
Back to top Go down
T2O 723SiiS7 x

T2O 723SiiS7 x

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:03 am

lmfao i think i posted my history but ill do it again.

Now i dont know the date and all that sh1t. but i started playing mohh1 and yes, i used sg. MY account was first ewtgheoefew or somthing like that. Cuz when it said what to put as PERSONA i was to lazy to type my name. so i just fken put anything. Then i realised that i can make a new one and what the persona is. i changed my name to Pein123 or Pein987. I only had 1 friend on that game. His name was ZA Nader. Then i didnt play the game anymore so i bought MOHH2. Since i knew about the persona and what not i went in a game and some clan guy named IRON somthing asked me if i wanted to join his clan i said ok. So i left and created a new account called PEINiron. He told me it was opposite and Iron should be capitalized. lol so like 3 days later or so i joined a game in Monastery and RPR MArquee told me to join his clan. I said ok cuz my IRON Leader never got on.My name was RPR PEIn After i joined I met RPR Reaper and RPR Dogg. After a while TMK was in the same game i was in. IT was in monastery. I thought TMK Beast was the best. But then i realized that jay was. So i joined there clan and i was TMK PEIN.And jay told me to use SMG or HMG. Later on Beast and Jay were 1v1ing and Beast said "Why do i suck" at that time i was a hacker. So while he was asking why he suck i was jumping on Village houses. I was bored. Later on we got another Recruit. It was TMK Assassin Aka AAO D3SMADre. So far it was - JAY, BEAST,PEIN, WARLOD, JAYS BRO ,AND SIN. Now we probably had more members at that time but i dont remember those days. Like a clan we had Nemesis. Ours was NZ. Tams clan. We would war a lot. They had sooo many members that our wars held in sewers didnt go well. They asked me to join their clan cuz i was descent. But i didnt. Later on TMK WARLORD didnt get on as much cuz he was old . So we decided to join Jay's brothers clan. HDG-Now i didnt know what HDG standed for. But then they told me it was Hijos De Geurra (Sons Of War) We had so many members that time that it was so hard to control them!! But at one point i wanted to join EM3 cuz they were good like EM3 Jabba whom would beat me 10 2. I tried for EM3 and in the tryout i met SOAP lmfao. EM3 told us to not interfere the tryout and just watch. But SOAP ran out and started shooting them. i was fken laughing. SO then i went and i failed the tryout and so did soap. Then i added soap and he said If HDG needs a sniper than ask him. So later he join HDG. These were our members- HDG JAY BEAST DEVIOUS JUSTIN PEIN SIN SPIDER SHADOW and a lot more lmfao. We warred KF and We did lose a lot. And i would always talk sht to them. FUK KF. Not done brb goiing to Blockbuster to rent MW2.
Back to top Go down
http://T2Oclan.COM
T2O Mad
LEADER
LEADER
T2O Mad

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 3:27 pm

Dam you guys got loong historys
well mine is i was a noob but then i joined t2o and got better

but heres the longer version

I started playing mohh2 when it was new
and i owned with m1 (12k kills)
and yeh i joined t2o cause i was bored
birdo tried me out..it was an easy tryout cause he sniped
and then i got better
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
COLt

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 6:00 pm

i joined AVA when they were the bomb, meet some really cool guys, rustysaw, warwolf, and vamp. then after we all got to top 100, we merged into another elite clan(FL) then we all started to get bored, then FL broke up, me and a couple of other people joined A20, we were okay, but not the best, me and a couple of my close friends from the mohh1 days always wanted to be in DM, so, DanielPL, tried out first and got in on a 1vs1, then they somehow heard i was good, so they tried me out in a 2vs1. i lost vs CptRilley and Batman, then i tried out against Kax who was rank 10, i beat him, they let me in, after that we all kept getting better and better, i was the leader of DM for over a year.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 2:38 am

no pein.. i didnt lose the tryout.. they kicked me out. xD
at that time i only knew one gun to use and thats spring..
Back to top Go down
Dhome
PRIVATE
Dhome

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 1:59 pm

a2o and ava were fun clans 2 be in
Back to top Go down
T2O SECRETS
MOHH2[US][EU] COMMANDER, GENERAL
MOHH2[US][EU] COMMANDER, GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:26 pm

well i got my psp hacked by a friend n he put a game called mohh2 on it well i was a pes6 fan so every night i wud play pes6 but then my mum broke it one day so i was stuck wid either scarface or mohh2...obviously my friend told me that he cud go online on mohh2 so i played that..my 1st acc was fermah i got like 19 kills and 321 deaths..i remember the 1st time i saw a hack it was hellobuddies i was like KOOOOOOOL i asked him how to hack but he just said HELLOBUDDIES: ) so i was kinda upset:( lol anyways i saw a game on the 3rd day i played called CKM trys i was so happy to try get in so i played n i played n i met a guy called CKM wolf who helped me play n train n said to me ..'you have potential'(even though i was using a M1) because in the camplain mode it was my best gun lol anyways i got in n CKMfermahh WAS BORN..i played n played n got hooked on the game n i finially got my 1st rank woo after 400 kills i started to snipe alot since im a naturual sniper because i was in the cadet forces as an sniper i tryed to snipe alot but failed on MOHH2 then a guy called CKMslyiggy13(i think) taught me lag shot..i started to rape..from that day forward...i got my 1st promo to (war finder) its on youtube if u can find it lol well i ended up as a leader in my longerst clan ever then that eventually died:( when my internet cut off

n i joined KF....thiese times i was in my prime as KF DR4ST1K n i metmost of my friends here..my internet cut off:( n by the time i got it back on again like 3weeks after..KF has died over sum bs reason:( Then i found out about the best clan on MOHH2 at the time T..2..O i had to join it as i loved the respect mad n bowz KGman Birdo n tatle got when they joined games so inspired by them i got a T.O n i didnt even have to try out because the guy said he seen me plan allready woo T2O F3RM4H was born i made friends with mot of T2O i didnt like shnai though because he kept booting games i owned him in LMFAO(XD) (ILY NOW SHNAI LOL) my internet cut of again...lol spoiled my fun i came back on n i herd that T2O has died to..i was thinking to myself every time my internet cuts off my clan dies..

Well then i became KF sad As i was classed as an 'OG' KF when i came back tammy n nikeyy:) lol those days were good then that died because some bs about clan wars being counted from OG Kf days...when my interney cut of again lol

I CAME BACK WID WID A VENGENCE WHEN I FOUND OUT KF died again :@ so i said to myself fuck this ima Stay T2O4L because i still wanted the respect that mad n bowz n tt got...n i made a promise to mad that i will stay T2O4L aslong as he will b wid me..i think i impressed him woo lol so from that day like 7months ago ive been T2O ive worked hard contributed to the clan n now my hardwork has payed of as i am now a proud CO leader of the longest ever clan on mohh2 my aim is to still have the respect mad tt n bowz has got n maybe eventually become an OG as they are my insperations kinda hard as thier are alot of shit talkers in mohh2 that get me into arguements..(Fox)(clutch)

After this my psp broke...wlan wasnt working so i was out of the game for another like other 10 months then i finally got a psp for free n i got it cfw'ed for like £20 n i was back in da game Smile n im still T2O
i think im half a Og now Wink because thier is so much 'New Pros' as me n bowz class's them as lol n yea thats it
!.T2O4L.!

Back to top Go down
T2O Flames
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 7:47 am

i played as a noob before OFCOURSE! and im still a NOOB! ( WE KNOW IT ) .

nyway ill continue next time xD
Back to top Go down
WG HeAdShOtZ 4L

WG HeAdShOtZ 4L

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 8:29 am

hi im HS 4L i downloaded dis game 5 months ago a day later after i downloaded dis game i got my router and found the multiply player mode that it had so i started to play it all day an night lol i started wit a bar then wit a m1 i kept using the m1 till KQ convinced me to starting using hmg i used stg44 then a month l8r i had my 1st 1 vs 1 against him i lost all stupid lol then i got rly good then went against sum1 called lgw itachi cuz he kept calling me a n44b lol i killed him the score was 10-4 i felt pretty good lol then i pretended to t.o for a clan called rip that's were i met the CLAN HORE lol i passed his t.o all stupid and he wus trying to revive the clan and made me lead then he stopped log in on den i stopped and l8r found out da clan hore joind ops lol a while after that my router got fucked up idk y
like in 8 weeks i got a new 1 then i joind ESC it died 2 fast for me 2 remember lol then joind mf i didnt need a t.o cuz they kne i was gud he had a gud as people in that clan but he cut them and me cuz we lost war against iP a week l8r i t.o for WG and it died all fast about it 8( now im in odins new clan but i know its guna die soon
Crying or Very sad now idk probly guna join another clan hoping it doesnt die like esc wg and prety soon cbb
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dhome
PRIVATE
Dhome

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 3:57 pm

i bouht the game. became pro b4 any1 in the history of t2o. owned every1 AAO4E iP4L
Back to top Go down
T2O xJ4Vy1x

T2O xJ4Vy1x

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:05 pm

lol yea aaron did boot alot of games. HELLOBUDDIES was a funny hacker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2oclan.com
QuiKShOt 4L

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Aug 2010, 5:11 am

Ok heres my history so far...
i started playin over a year ago,it didnt take me long to switch from m1,zooka and sg,to bar.about a few weeks of playing,i got offered a spot into K4V,makin that my first clan,let it be known i still had no clue that i was using aim assist.So im in K4V for bout a month maybe,then it dies.So me and a few K4V members got together and made OBA.OBA ias where i started to get better.OBA was 2-0 or 2-1 with the old T2O lol.So OBA dies cause we kept gettin deleted,so i made the LPO tag,and OBA just followed me to it.after a month of LPO,i decide to quit,cuse they became noob and hacked,so about a few days later,iR carbon offers me a spot in iR,my first official pro clan.From there,i was at a decent level,but i wasnt great.iR forsaken trained me,and taught me everything i know today.after about 2weeks of iR,i quit,and join WC as ball,kush,kirby and thunder was tryin to bring it back.We lasted maybe,a few days,cause kush pissed us all off.After WC,i joined 2 other clans,that were nubs lol.thats when DH came back.i was startin to become pro,so i asked Dh if i can try out for iP,he says yea.i pass.but i got cut a week later,cause i sucked in war.So after i got cut,i joined MV,this is about 5 months of playin i think.MV didnt last long,cause they were comin from mohh1.So it dies,and i make EnVy.i was EnVy for maybe 2weeks.i made it have a record of 14-3 before i quit,but then my co-leaders started recruitin noobs,so i quit,and made OFS with a few EnVy.lol OFS ws 3-0,and then i broke my psp.At this point,i didnt care for mohh2 anymore,this was around my sixth month of playing.So im retired for about 3 or 4 months.Lol,so i kept gettin emails and shit from ppl skin me too come back,so im like,what the hell,i'll do it.So june 12,i bought a new psp,and within my 2nd day back,joined QK.My aim was garbage,it took me about two weeks to regain my aim.i was QK for maybe a week.Then left and brought back iR with bomb.that didnt last long.So the pro clans at this time,was KA,TF,TR and QK.i joined TF,then quit the next day,cause everyone was boring lmao.Then i join eK for about week.We were beast,but then inactivity started,so i quit.Thats when me and riobe talked about bringin back iP.So i help,and it was successful.But then MV came back,so i quit iP to rejoin MV,and i've been MV4L since.We have become a dominant clan on mohh2,owning KA,beatin T2O,iP,and any other clan on mohh2.And i've become dominant player on mohh2.lol

So yea,i believe thts my whole history lol,leave some feedback if you want Wink
Back to top Go down
T2O4L Silva

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Aug 2010, 11:32 am

lol u didnt bring ip back.at first u said u was going to then u gave up and joined another clan.
Back to top Go down
T2O MyStiC

T2O MyStiC

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 10:28 am

here is my history: the 1st thing i did was go solo i never used m1 and all that.. maybe sg cause i sg snipe like crazy.
i joined ckm with fermy (D) and iggy. i left for some noobs and then ckm let me back.
and then i created SNP which kinda failed cause all we did was snipe and then i had 20 nooby members and i left and it died.
then i tried getting into AAO, EM3 and then i realized i suck at the game so i left for about a year.
i came back cause i was bored and i joined t2o it was all good me air mad tt nite and some others. i got cut by nite cause i sucked in a war lmao so i was asked by snpz fag to join dmw so i joined and then me and snpz became bestest buddies bounce then they started hacking or something.. or maybe it was inactivity so i left. then i went back to t2o for a while... to be cut by mad lmao ily mad its ok. then i bounced around from A2K as a nub trainee for a day lol. then i took another break for maybe 7-8 months. i then created NBD (never back down) and i was bored so i kinda recruited m1 noobs lol cause no1 would join. all the pros kinda were in a clan really and they were pretty much 4L. i then started TA with my hoe turbo aka T2O Turtle Jason fag with NxJ Acid. then i joined EnVy cause they seemed pretty chill.. then they started recruiting fuckin noobs like wtf qs pun what happened. then the best of envy went to OFS and it was pretty fun but we got inactive after a while. then i took yet another break for a couple months. and then i came back and joined iP and dh cut me for sucking. so i was like whatever iP. so then i think i retired. but sure enough i keep coming backto this game for some reason and now i went solo and joined HoS which all sucked .i quit lol . and here i am now
Back to top Go down
T2O MyStiC

T2O MyStiC

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 10:33 am

oh yea somewhere in between there i got into HDG and moved into a co leader met some people like kreep .. chrome .
btw any1 know where chrome is? anyways pin is a df
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt 4L

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 5:18 am

lol! i forgot to add i left MV,and joined T2O for like a day or two,then i realized T2O ain't the clan for me xD So i went back to MV.

Lol,and mystic,i lead EnVy,i never recruited noobs,after i let pun join,my dumbass members decided they was gonna do whatever they want.And my coleads started recruitin noobs.

So i took you,killzone,mag and kido and made OFS(Our Final Stand) lol.
Back to top Go down
WG HeAdShOtZ 4L

WG HeAdShOtZ 4L

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:00 pm

i also surprised alout of ppl wen i tell dem who i am :O
cuz they always kne me as a big ass noob i own KQ 4 convinsing me 2 start usin stg44 and -[>!!BAR!!<]-
oh yea im leaderhitman and now MV Very Happy
i usto b hitman mf esc WG CBB RiP HT MV
past names are xHTx leader/leaderhitman/ieaderhitman/esc i smk u/esc icrazy/icrazy 4L/
WG headsh0tz/Cbb lckyshot/luckyshotz/iluckyshotz/headshotz 4L/headsh0tz 4L/iheadshotz/
rip nogood/a mad guy/askhitmangud dats all i can remember lol!
Back to top Go down
Bb0y MYTH

Bb0y MYTH

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 7:58 am

You niggas suck. Nobody cares about your history sthu. Lol jk. Quickshot 4L what you are is called a "clan whore". Nicee..I used to do that all the time. Fun right? Lmao. And Mystic I like how at the end you randomly say Pin is a df. hahaaa
Back to top Go down
Bb0y MYTH

Bb0y MYTH

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 8:00 am

And Headshotz 4L. When I read your names I was not surprised of who you are. Cause I never heard of you. Who the fuck are you guys. There's like these noobs out here that swear they pros.
Back to top Go down
PiNHEAD4L

PiNHEAD4L

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 2:28 pm

gj u fail trolls lol
Back to top Go down
http://karoyalty.freesmfhosting.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post ur Moh2 History   Post ur Moh2 History - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post ur Moh2 History

View previous topic View next topic Back to top